Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: ULTIMA WEAPON

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmeister
    Then u have 45 minutes to switch control to another party who'll fight Omega. If time's up, Omega will sleep again.
    Just a little reminder... it's actually 45 SECONDS not minutes.
    Also... it would be cool if DSRF was remade like Via Infinito... so that you'll fight a boss on each floor instead of normal encounters.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

ugh, don't even say that.

via infinito was way too long -_- and every time you saved you ruined your shots at catnip for a while (. . . I dunno why I never equipped blood lust and wring and de-equipped them. I guess it was the status effects)

and it only had a boss every twenty floors:P not every one.

But, if you had it like you had ruby dragons stalking around like the mega tonberries, that would be awesome I got adrenyline rushes from avoiding those things.

hmm, I guess the rubies would be more like the elder drake, except not jumping back and forth (he scared me more than the megas), just going around in circles, and you're only safe on the stairs. That would be awesome not like this ultimafying ultima stuff:P

if Ultima Weapon use degenerator on 1 of your characters when you've got him down to 50% of his max HP.
    As long as he could only cast it once or twice. Hmm, it would also make it impossible to survive terra break without invincibility or just having one character constantly use defend. Now if he casted them when he has 10% and 5% of his hp then it might work.
    That would make his limmitbreak more intressting + make Armagedon Fists impossible to do.
    Aura overrides curse.
    Ummm... you would have to summon Cactuar 17000 times.
    LOL, the chance of him not getting taken out in that time is pretty minimal to say the least.
    Yes, I have to agree with Ultima Shadow that summoning Cactuar 17000 times would be suicide. Even with a super weak enemies attacks cactuar would most likely get killed before summoning that many times.
    There are 10 kinds of people. Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Auronhart
    As long as he could only cast it once or twice. Hmm, it would also make it impossible to survive terra break without invincibility or just having one character constantly use defend. Now if he casted them when he has 10% and 5% of his hp then it might work.
    You could also block with GFs. But that's way to risky. Oh, well... I think you're right about that he should use it when he's at a lower%... let's say... 7%.
    Aura overrides curse.
    And curse removes aura. Therefore you would have to recast aura on your party.

Oh, and finally... what about him or the spheres having something like "mug" but that always steal the most powerfull item and only items that can be used in battle. And then... he instantly use that item. That may be hard to make... but it woúld be great since it would be risky to have cheat/hero-items in your inventory. Or maybe the "remove magic" thing that griever have.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

except you don't need magic after the battle with griever. earlier in the game would just sort of be mean:P

Blog Entries

Grin

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    except you don't need magic after the battle with griever. earlier in the game would just sort of be mean:P
    Exactly! The battle is ment to be cruel and mean!

Ok, this is an example of what it could look like:

Deep Sea Reasearch Facitily Remade!!!

Note: All the following bosses will have a set level...

Floor1:
    Boss: Bug Queen
    Look: Big Bite Bug with different colours
    HP: 140,000
    Str: 140
    Vit: 120
    Mag: 80
    Spr: 80
    Speed: 140
    Hit: 180
    Luck: 20
    Moves: Attack, Poison Sting, Bio and Pain.
    Ability: none
    Effects: immunity: earth, poison, sleep, silence, blind, stop and death. Weakness: Wind.

Floor2:
    Boss: Zombie Lord (undead)
    Look: The false president zombie-thing with different colours
    HP: 260,000
    Str: 190
    Vit: 190
    Mag: 160
    Spr: 40
    Speed: 120
    Hit: 200
    Luck: 30
    Moves: Attack, Zombie, Sleep Gas, Meteor, Doom and Death.
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats. Weakness: Fire and holy. Strong against: Ice.

Floor3:
    Boss: Golden Giant
    Look: Iron Giant with aura
    HP: 480,000
    Str: 240
    Vit: 240
    Mag: 100
    Spr: 180
    Speed: 170
    Hit: 215
    Luck: 40
    Moves: Attack, giant sword (same as the iron giants), Darkside and Gravia.
    Ability: Auto Protect, Auto Shell and Auto Reflect.
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats but berserk. Weakness: none. Strong against: All Elements.

Floor4:
    Boss: Master Dragon
    Look: Ruby Dragon with different colours
    HP: 700,000
    Str: 230
    Vit: 210
    Mag: 230
    Spr: 210
    Speed: 210
    Hit:210
    Luck: 70
    Moves: Attack, Breath(ruby dragon), Breath(Hexa dragon), Breath(blue dragon), Ultima, Stop, Holy, Bad Breath and Shockwave Pulsar.
    Ability: Auto Shell and Initiative.
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats. Weakness: none. Absorb: All Elements.

Floor5:
    Boss: Oblivion Lich (undead)
    Look: Forbidden with float and different colours
    HP: 1,500,000
    Str: 190
    Vit: 190
    Mag: 255
    Spr: 255
    Speed: 230
    Hit: 230
    Luck: 90
    Moves: Attack, Ultima, Apocalypse, Hells Judgement, Flare, Quake, Meteor, Gravia, Pain, Tripple, Mighty Guard, Doom, Death and Meltdown.
    Ability: Auto Haste and Auto Float
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats, Ice, Earth, Gravity and revive. Weakness: Fire and Holy. Strong against: Thunder and Water.

Floor5:
    Boss: 2 Dark Servants(in Lich’s party)
    Look: Creeps
    HP: 600,000 (each)
    Str: 222
    Vit: 130
    Mag: 222
    Spr: 130
    Speed: 160
    Hit: 160
    Luck: 50
    Moves: Attack, Slow, Stop, Silence, Triple, Dispel and Zombie.
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats. Weakness: Fire.

Floor6:
    Boss: Ultima Shadow and Auronhart.
    Look: Black and red Galbadian soldiers, maybe?

Ultima Shadow:
    HP: 7,000,000
    Str: 200
    Vit: 200
    Speed: 225
    Hit: 255
    Luck: 100
    Moves: Attack, Ultima, Gravia, Light Pillar, Pain, Dispel and Aura.
    Ability: Auto Haste, Auto Regen and Auto Potion(X-potions).
    Special: Limit break: Shadow Star. (like wishing star but the black-dressed soldier and his shadow. ) Final attack: Bad Breath.

Auronhart:
    HP: 7,000,000
    Str: 255
    Vit: 255
    Mag: 200
    Spr: 200
    Speed: 225
    Luck: 100
    Moves: Attack, Apocalypse, Light Pillar, Mighty Guard, triple, Dispel and Aura.
    Ability: Auto Haste, Auto regen and Auto Potion(X-potions).
    Special: Limit break: Auronhart. (like Lionheart but the red-dressed soldier who beat the crap out of you even if you’re defending and blocking with GF. ) Final Attack: Megiddo Flame.

FINAL FLOOR!!!

Boss: Ultima Weapon
    Look: Ultima Weapon
    HP: 17,000,000
    Str: 255
    Vit: 255
    Speed: 245
    Luck: 110
    Moves: Attack, Ultima, Apocalypse, Gravia, Meltdown, Megiddo Flame, Terra Break, Light Pillar, Shockwave Pulsar, ????Storm (the attck Edea uses… I just can’t remember the name), Mustard Bomb (same as Quistis limmitbreak) and Mug.
    Ability: Auto Haste and Counter.
    Effects: immunity: all bad stats. Weakness: none. Strong against: All Elements.
    Special: At 50% HP: Remove Magic once on each party member. At 7% HP: Degenerator. Final Attack: Degenerator.

Final Floor:
    Boss: Ultima Spheres (in Ultima Weapons party)
    Look: The eye-things on Norgs machine but puple.
    HP: 5,000,000
    Str: 0
    Vit: 100
    Spr: 100
    Speed: 200
    Hit: 0
    Luck: 80
    Moves: Flare, Curaga, Double, Esuna, Haste, Protect, Regen, Mighty Guard, Dispel, Sleep, Berserk, Petrify, Slow, Stop, Zombie, Bio, Silence, Doom and Pain.
    Ability: Auto Tripple.
    Effects: : immunity: all bad stats. Weakness: none. Strong against: All Elements.
    Special: At 50%HP: Tripple Ultima. Final Attack: Bad Breath.
    Last edited by Ultima Shadow; 01-10-2005 at 02:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Interesting buildup+self insertion:P

I think by that point the majority of people would just go and wait until ultimecia's castle to get eden

oh-- what use does an iron giant have for aura? I mean, it just induces limit breaks, and they don't have limits, do they? Make it pink giant and he's got auto haste or Green Giant and he has st-atk=bio

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

That was just to give us an idea about how it would look. The actual status is irrelevant.

Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

well crap, apparently I forgot how to read

Oh, and finally... what about him or the spheres having something like "mug" but that always steal the most powerfull item and only items that can be used in battle. And then... he instantly use that item. That may be hard to make... but it woúld be great since it would be risky to have cheat/hero-items in your inventory. Or maybe the "remove magic" thing that griever have.
    Hmm, the only problem is that this would punish people for just having those items, even if they don't use them. I think it would make more sense if he could decide to use the best item you have used. (either against him or anywhere) I like the remove magic idea, though, that would totally be hard on people's junctions.
    And curse removes aura.
    That's true, it would make it more difficult.

Were you going to add doom to the Ultima Sphere's attacks?

Big Bite Bug with different colours
    Good idea, a Boss quality Bite Bug!

Ultima Shadow and Auronhart.
    Yes!!!
    Black and red Galbadian soldiers, maybe
    I like it, you don't need to make my character more powerful though. I guess in a way, they are pretty equal, though, because their moves complement each other.
    Awesome setup Ultima Shadow.

Blog Entries

Hmm, the only problem is that this would punish people for just having those items, even if they don't use them. I think it would make more sense if he could decide to use the best item you have used. (either against him or anywhere) I like the remove magic idea, though, that would totally be hard on people's junctions.
    Yea... I skip that. But he could still have just the move "mug"... just to frustrate people.
    Were you going to add doom to the Ultima Sphere's attacks?
    Yea, sorry. I forgot to add that. *edits*
    I like it, you don't need to make my character more powerful though.
    Awesome setup Ultima Shadow.
    Actually... they are very equal. Take a good look and think about for a while...

Yea... I skip that. But he could still have just the move "mug"... just to frustrate people.
    Yes that could work.
    Actually... they are very equal. Take a good look and think about for a while...
    Yeah, I guess they are. I imagine fighting them wouldn't be a pushover either, as they would be able to accomplish two attacks at basically the same time. (they could cast light pillar twice )
    Last edited by Auronhart; 12-30-2004 at 10:53 PM.

Blog Entries

Yes that could work.

Yeah, I guess they are. I imagine fighting them wouldn't be a pushover either, as they would be able to accomplish two attacks at basically the same time. (they could cast light pillar twice )
    Yea... or Gravia followed up by Apocalypse etc.

Yea... or Gravia followed up by Apocalypse etc.
    Yeah, that would be pretty lethal. (lethal is good right ) This would make the game so much more fun. Yeah, I think Square should start having difficulty levels in FF's. (Normal=the difficulty that FF is currently at. , Hard for people who like a reasonably hard challenge and Very Hard for people like us who try to complete the no junction omega challenge. ) That way, people wouldn't have any problems finding the games too easy.
    Great ideas Ultima Shadow, maybe I'll be able to find out how to implement it when I know enough.
    Last edited by Auronhart; 12-30-2004 at 11:27 PM.

Blog Entries

Yeah, I think Square should start having difficulty levels in FF's. (Normal=the difficulty that FF is currently at. , Hard for people who like a reasonably hard challenge and Very Hard for people like us who try to complete the no junction omega challenge. ) That way, people wouldn't have any problems finding the games too easy.
    Yea, that would be great!
    Great ideas Ultima Shadow, maybe I'll be able to find out how to implement it when I know enough.
    Yea, THAT would be EVEN greater!!!