Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If u had a choice who would u chose????

If u had a choice.

If u had a choice for the new vii game to be based on a chacter other than vincent who would u chose. I would chose Cid Highwind hes was the best chacter other than cloud of course. Look at him he was a pilot that carried a spear and smoked constantly and yelled at his lady (in a loving way) he was everything u could want in a badass to be.
    Last edited by oscar08; 12-22-2004 at 01:59 AM.

I think they should focus on Marlene. She was in the first game as a spectator, but being so young she wasn't able to participate much. In the ending it shows her watching (SPOILER)the battle between Holy and Meteor, so she has some idea of the outcome of it all. Anyway, the plot of the game is Marlene, now a grown woman (well, late teens) goes on a mission to understand the history of Sephiroth, the relationship between Barret, Dyne and Marlene's mother, and to save the world from the evil wrongdoings of Richard, the son of Rufus and Scarlet (hey, it could've happened!) with her group of slum kids, one of which turns out to be Yuffie's younger sister.

Do you think it could work?

Well, I like the idea of having Marlene as a main character and her mission, I like the Sephiroth History idea, and to spice it up, Sephiroth is revived at the end and she fights him along with Red XIII (Well, he lived for 400 years didn't he?), or if else, I'd rather have a game about the Turks, anyway it all has to contain Sephiroth :P if else, it's not a Final Fantasy VII game :P

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

For all we know, Sephiroth might've gotten laid and had a kid by some woman he never saw again. (I mean, an elite ultra-powerful SOLDIER would have groupies, right?) Make it about Sephiroth's bastard child, who originally fights Red XIII, then realizes the truth about his dad. Then have him join Red XIII on a mission to help repair the damage from Meteor and Holy's battle. That way it would include Sephiroth, but wouldn't be the same old thing, and would have an unexpected angle.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

To be honest... I wouldn't play that game.

Quote Originally Posted by AhmedTheGreat
    I'd rather have a game about the Turks
    I was going to suggest this until I remembered it has already been done. FFVII: Before Crisis is a mobile game that stars the Turks. I think...

You said it yourself Darkness, it's a mobile game, we want a whole game on a console that'd last at least 20 hours.

who suggested the meralene thing...genius ^_^..but sepys kind..urr...no............ to much dramatic irony there..but what said beofre..i really like that...i would play that ....^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Default d choose sephiroth

i definately chooce sephiroth..hes the man

I wouldn't play if they put Sephiroth as a controllable character, I fill in love with kingdom hearts once I knew I can fight sephiroth :P

We want games where we have to FIGHT sephiroth :P

and also!
    I want a mario party style game of final fantasy! :P

I would think that a sequel would be like 300 years later, with a new character, but Sephiroth would somehow be revived. Red XIII would be like the Auron-mentor-old man type.

I'd like to see how they revive Sephiroth, if they do. His soul evaporated. There's nothing left to revive.

It would've been great if instead of the Advent Children movie, they had a sequel for the game.

I mean, now if they want to make a game based on the movie, it'd not be that good, it'd be kinda like those games that are created for movies, I don't know.. sucks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    I was going to suggest this until I remembered it has already been done. FFVII: Before Crisis is a mobile game that stars the Turks. I think...
    Yes, this has been done in Japan and will unfortunatly stay in Japan -.- And it's for a certain cell phone too. As for the Character, I would choose Cid (Vincent would have been my first choice but he's already getting a game) 'cause my party mainly consisted of Cloud, Cid, and Vincent. Which was the greatest powerhouse dealer. Cid's character was kind of downgraded (I thought) in his role in Kingdom Hearts. So I think that a game all about him would be cool

Aeris, probably wouldn't be a very long movie