• I'm cool, but you're a dork.

9 15.25%
  • We're slightly dorky.

10 16.95%
  • I can beat FFVII in one week!

8 13.56%
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dorks!

ahhh but where does pork come into the equation??? and storks (me!!!!)????
    a dorks level can exceed 1...
    you cannot be a mork and fork together making them equal .5
    anyone can be a pork but cannot be a pork of over .75 because a too por dork cannot afford the life of the common dork
    and you can get an extra percentage of dork if you have a high staying in bedroom:shopping for games and comics ratio!!!
    but you cannot have a very high dork level if you have a cork level of above .25!!! because the corkiness takes away the positive effect of the dork!!!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY BRAIN!!!! i need to lie down.....

Quote Originally Posted by Levian
    I think this thread needs to be closed before anyone gets hurt by these mathematic evils DD:
    we shall take over the world!!!
    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

and rest

I would agree with Levian, but I started it, so...... NO! I'm proud to have created such a controversial, well-debated, and (mostly) retarded thread. As for Loony BoB, I seriously regret not making "all the above" an option. Umm... so... I guess... I'd say that I'm probably a dork who doesn't care. I have (some) friends and I love playing video games, with them and by myself. I'm kinda towing the line of dorkdom... I think. I do make people laugh a lot, and that's good. But I don't have a girlfriend, and that's bad. I don't have to deal with the mind games girls play, and that's good. But I don't get the benefits of a relationship, and that's bad. I guess I don't have a girlfriend because I'm rude. I am not always nice. I'm never mean without reason, and I'm VERY rarely serious in my meanness. I'm the guy who says stupid stuff, like if someone's planning a class party, and they'll say, "girls bring sweets, guys bring salty snacks." I'm the guy saying, "Oh, that's a great idea, since the girls have no clue what the guys like, and they're not gonna eat any of the sweets anyways, since they're so scared that one cookie's gonna bring their weight up over 85 pounds. Maybe that game plan would have worked 50 years ago, when girls actually cooked stuff instead of stopping at the store and picking up a box of Oreos." So you see that my mouth gets me in trouble a lot. Luckily, that's about the only thing that does get me in trouble, or I'd be in hot water constantly. Wait, where was I going with this? Oh, I'm in the ??? category. Who knows what I am? I guess I'm a dork/rude/funny/stupid guy? Maybe? It doesn't matter to me, although I do hate when people ask you to describe yourself. Which I kinda did with this entire thread... Sorry guys! :riiight:
    "Tact is the ability to describe others as they see themselves."
    - Abraham Lincoln
    16th president of US (1809 - 1865)

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dogs
    IBut I don't have a girlfriend, and that's bad. I don't have to deal with the mind games girls play, and that's good. But I don't get the benefits of a relationship, and that's bad. I guess I don't have a girlfriend because I'm rude. I am not always nice. I'm never mean without reason, and I'm VERY rarely serious in my meanness. I'm the guy who says stupid stuff, like if someone's planning a class party, and they'll say, "girls bring sweets, guys bring salty snacks." :
    i think that final fantasy dorks are cool...i'm a girl. but i think iv freaked everyone out with thewhole taking over the world thing...sorry!!! is it no wonder i don't have a boyfriend??? plus the whole equation thing...i'm actually proud of it!!! i think i did well!!!
    heeheehee i love being a geek!!!

p.s geeks are better then dorks!!! we kick their ass!!

When I figure out the difference between dorks and geeks and nerds, well... you'll regret it. Umm... ok, no you won't. Cause I won't do anything. As usual. Cause I never do anything. Except play video games. And use my computer. Obviously. Uhhh... What is the difference between a dork and a geek and nerd anyhow? Maybe I should start a thread about that? Or we could just let this thread go waaaaay off topic and discuss that for a while? Whatever.
    - Abraham Lincoln

When I figure out the difference between dorks and geeks and nerds, well... you'll regret it. Umm... ok, no you won't. Cause I won't do anything. As usual. Cause I never do anything. Except play video games. And use my computer. Obviously. Uhhh... What is the difference between a dork and a geek and nerd anyhow? Maybe I should start a thread about that? Or we could just let this thread go waaaaay off topic and discuss that for a while? Whatever.
    Your a very confused person aren't you?

Survey says... no. I had always used dork, geek and nerd interchangeably, and I now realize that's not okay (I guess) and so I wondered what they all meant. Instead, I got someone trying to be condescending. Not cool. But I'm forgiving, so it's okay. Wait, were you talking about my signature? Darn it! Now I am confused. Thanks a lot.

You know what? I'm adding your quote to my signature.

Edit: So... thanks for challenging what I said YunaGirl05. Maybe. I guess. Whatever.
    Last edited by Rabid Dogs; 12-23-2004 at 05:20 AM.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Survey says... no. I had always used dork, geek and nerd interchangeably, and I now realize that's not okay (I guess) and so I wondered what they all meant. Instead, I got someone trying to be condescending. Not cool. But I'm forgiving, so it's okay. Wait, were you talking about my signature? Darn it! Now I am confused. Thanks a lot.

You know what? I'm adding your quote to my signature.
    I was talking about your signature. or maybe i'm confused. or maybe its just to late at night. i don't know.

Now I think we've both gotten confused. And it is late. Oh well. I'm gonna go play video games. Bye then.

Oh right, (most of) the sig is a quote from Strong Bad. You can find him at homestarrunner.com, which I don't know if I'm allowed to link to, so I won't. I'll just advertise.
    - Abraham Lincoln

bye. you sound just alittle confused. but thats ok.

Yeah I do this stuff I game alot i come here.I also have a very attractive GF .Now come on i really confused everybody in my school.I'm gonna kepe it up muwahahahahahahaha

Oh, great! Make me out to be the moron, will you? I don't think so! All I was trying to do was salute the greatness of Strong Bad, and I got burned for it. Geez! Oh well, like I said,
    I'm forgiving
    What does have me confused is why borisnono quoted me. Did what she said have any relevance to the quote of me that she gave? Maybe I'm missing something, or she'll clarify.
    So, I've replied to this thread 4 or 5 times today and I guess that'll increase the old number replies real good, but uh... I kinda feel bad for dominating this thread, even if I did start it. I also feel bad about that runon sentence, but I don't feel like fixing it right now. Or later. Oh well.
    - Abraham Lincoln

Do y'all know that a dork is actually a whale penis? No, seriously. Or was it an elephant....well, it's one of the two. Whale, I think.

.-.

yes we are.

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

'The Pumpkin Queen' pixie_demon's Avatar

Default corkin'

yes. i think i am also a cork!!!

i dont deny my dorkiness, i actually enjoy it, u know, final fantasy, videogames, the internat, comic books, collecting figures and the such.

but having a large amount of social skills, not living in my mothers basement, and the fact that i acn right poetry play bass and dress myself efficiently, i would say that makes me a cork.

i really enjoy this corkiness. the sheer concept in tantalising.....

:freak: :freak: :moose: :<3: :O_O: :fpdev: :fpdev: