View Poll Results: Well?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Use the potty.

8 20.00%
  • Call their agent and demand a bigger role and better craft service.

5 12.50%
  • Vanish from existance until called upon once more by the mystical power of "the storyline".

12 30.00%
  • Hump stuff.

15 37.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do they do when we're not looking?

Default What do they do when we're not looking?

What do the FF characters do when they are off-screen?

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

They gather 'round in a forum and wonder what we do when we're not in the same screen as they are.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

The same as when they're on screen; mope around.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Use the potty, obviously

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

that was teh worst part about ff7-- not being able to use all those glorious toilets just sitting around (usually) empty.

They disappear from existence until the magic plot summons their progamming and they return.

this is the randomest voting thing eever...lol ^_^but i like it ....yes one does wonder..............
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Of course, they go back to Japan until Square-Enix calls them and tells them they're needed in Gaia, or Spira, or Magi, or wherever they are.

They don't do anything
    the little dots on the TV just change colours
    so i voted for the next closest option, Hump Stuff

Well Cid and Barret Obviously Indulge in some hard liquer drinking contests and a few card games. While the main character and the love interest settle down to repopulate the planet with little mini future final fantasy heroes. Exept from tidus of course who goes and see his Phsiciatrist

By the way i chose hump things because of the repopulating bit

hmm, I've to vote for the 3rd option.
    - Vanish from existance until called upon once more by the mystical power of "the storyline" mine.

BTW, I love daydreaming, they're always here beside me! eg, classroom, my lovely bedroom, ...wow, I've a few FF posters in my room. And, I listen to FF soundtracks. I'm happy to live with them.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Everyone has to go sometime. I guess they spend the rest of the time reading the paper.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Probably have an insane orgy. Maybe Quistis and Selphie do some lesbian stuff like makin' out and going...."South of the border." Who knows?

Blog Entries

They "Hump Stuff."

As we all know, greatness can hardly be emulated. That's why all the most powerful beings never have children. I am absolutely positive that a lightwarrior is impotent. Nature would not allow such a powerful race to be created, because and evil character spawned of a Light warrior may be too much to handle.
    I mean, freaking GARLAND turned into Chaos and nearly sent the world into an eternal time loop! What would hapen if Edge and Rydia actually spawned a little bstard who could be taken control of by the darker forces of the world!!!

But, to the point- The fact that they can't have kids means that they have no fear of ejaculating all over the place. (Or trying to anyway) So they definately hump everything in sight until they get old; then they probably eat a whole lot (Stamina issues.).
    Besides, who would pass up a chance of sleeping with a Light Warrior? I wouldn't. I would bang some hot chick who could save the world and heal me and protect me from danger for the possible benefit of having a genuis child who might save the world when he grows up. I'd do it any day of the week. I'd do it all night long.

Except that Mime from FFVI. It's already married to that Zone-Eater thing, if I'm not mistaken.

I always thought they just became stationary in their screen with a little flashing neon sign above their head that says 'PAUSE' until the screen that they are in was revisited. If they were needed in another screen they travelled by those magical warp spots that exists in every one of the classic Final Fantasy battles. You know, those warp spots that trasfer the tip of your weapon to the enemy that you are attacking so that you don't have to jump up to them to attack them. Or they could be hiding in that magical sack that can hold 99 freakin houses.

But since none of those are choices, I'll choose option C.

You say you want to hear the truth? I say that you are lying! You do not want the truth. Instead you want to hear a well crafted lie mixed with half truths that you find more appealing than the real truth.

The Legend of Mythus