Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Necron is the easiest Final Boss ever!

Quote Originally Posted by JayDee
    Necron was stupid altogether
    he/she had nothing to do with the story at all
    and when i beat it i was just like
    "is that it?"
    deathguise was dumb too
    the only one who had anything to do with the game was kuja

VII and VIII's bosses actually made sense
    Necron is to do with the game!
    If you remember he is the force from Terra that was to destroy Gaia...
    Even though that Garland died, the attack was still in progress...
    he is the weapon that was to destroy Gaia, but was stopped by the party. The biggest question was how did they escape from the upside down Arena? were they dead? Kuja tried to do kill them... and he did and they fell out the sky to land? Uncanny...

and deathguise is nothing to do with it.... just Kuja's so called "pet".

the first time i completed ff9 i thought necron was solid but i did have garnet zidane eiko and vivi as my party so what can i say it was a bad bad party coz they were all weak but the second time i had freya garnet zidane and amarant and it was pretty easy

wheeeee!!

Eien no Yami (Necron) was hard for me. I didn't have all the status effect blockers, so that damn attacked kept killing me. I woulda died if it wasn't for Kuina's auto-life. Kuina was lv. 40. Zidan, my highest leveled character, was 51. I also used Garnet and Amaranto.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I found him just about suitably challenging, the levels I was at. (He was the LAST last boss, right?). So not too much trouble but not easy easy like FFX/X-2 easy ^_^

And anyway the easiness of any final boss (or boss in general) is relative to the levels you are at anyway, and most things can be made a lot easier just by levelling.
    rawr

the thing is, he cant kill you if you only have one character remaining, if all other characters are dead, he only uses blue shockwave on you, so you cant die

Quote Originally Posted by DrkFenix912
    the thing is, he cant kill you if you only have one character remaining, if all other characters are dead, he only uses blue shockwave on you, so you cant die
    Nope. He could use Necron Ring, Firaga, Blizzaga or Thundaga to knock you off. But... Besides being very easy, Necron is very dumb. So he'd use Blue Shockwave anyway.

Necron was pretty easy for me too, the one I was worried about the most was Sephiroth, that one was hard for me, but I did beat him on the first try

Blog Entries

Pathetic Final Fantasy boss aye?

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Umm... Sephiroth was harder than Necron. Slightly.

My first time, Necron hit me with tons of status effects. Freija just used Lancer over and over until he died, since everyone else was out of commission. After that, I wised up and equipped skills to guard against the more serious status effects and dealt with the rest using items. Necron was pathetic at that point. Who thinks the bosses should have a "Call" attack, to bring in final bosses from other FFs to help them?

Quote Originally Posted by JayDee
    VII and VIII's bosses actually made sense
    Thank you. I was like, "Who the hell is this bozo, getting in my face and threatening to destroy everything?" Sephiroth made a LOT more
    sense than Necron. (Deathguise I don't remember, been too long.)

And I didn't really like Hot And Cold either. Too random for me to want to invest much time in it. (BTW, I only speak English, so if anyone wants to reply to what I just said, do it in English, please.)
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

I can't say whether or not you're right, but I'd have to say from experience that Dark King from FF Mystic Quest was the easiest.

yu yevon is the easiest ever final boss imo,
    he could be killed with zombie and full life

just dissapointing
    "We cling to out secrets, our doubts, our memories... We're never able to put them aside. Even though they confuse us, there are some things we can only find in that confusion. I think... Its okay to feel that way" Yuna *FFX-2*

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

You obviously haven't finished FFX-2.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Necron was so easy when I came up against him I decided to lose on purpose I had party of vivi zidane ekio and dagger/garnet so I could let my sis beat him. he kill all but zidane (my sis is useless at ffs) zidane go trance and she just used loads of the free energy attack wich at that point did about 9999 damge to im lol. Oh and 7|-|3 |)()()|) |_|531|\|6 |_337 don’t do that again its irratating for people who cant read it.

I beg it T_T
    Can someone say me why the hell Vegnagun is easier than Necron?
    Necron is just too easy to exist anything even easier than it >_<

*never played FFX-2*

Quote Originally Posted by Chris

Pathetic Final Fantasy boss aye?
    I have to agree !