Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worst Moment News

The King's Shield The Summoner of Leviathan's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Patroclus Menoetius (Sargatanas)

Default Worst Moment News

okay, this is mostly self-explanitory, tell me a moment and give me the worst news you could get

Exaple: Your about to married and your spouse says: "Sorry I am attracted to the other sex"

Or: You eat liver, and 23 hours later you at the doctor getting an allergie test results and he says:" Your deathly allergic to liver, you will not show symptoms until 24 hours after you digested it."

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I really tried to think of something, and very quickly realized I'd rather not think about it.

I think I have mentioned it before.. On my birthday this year, my dad seent me an email that said something like: Happy birhday Charlotte! We love you a lot, hope you have a great day! Ps, I put out an advertisement in the newspaper today, about that we are selling your horse...
    I'm just a sweet transwestite from transexual Transylvania...

At this moment, the worst news would be my dad had died/is dying.
    Mugwumps, hi-jumps, low slumps, big bumps

I owe my dad 500 dollars on my car. I get 400 dollars for christmas and find out just before i pay him off that it needs a new clutch and instead blow the 500 bucks on a new clutch.
    I'm back bitches!!!

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Waking up every morning only to realize you still live where I do.

Seriously, it makes you not want to live.
    I like Kung-Fu.

I dunno... sitting on the john and realizing you're out of toilet paper sucks pretty hard.

realising you've tried so hard at something that ultamitly will never work or amount to anything - relationships, college, certain friendships

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Winning £1,000,000 on the lottery and then discovering you forgot to pay your taxes for many years, and now you owe inland revenue £1,000,001.

For some reason I cant think of anything.Maybe I am too stupid to notice...

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

Somebody telling me what I did when I was drunk, and it turns out I got married to some Gay wedding singer in Las Vegas.

Stting in the toilet cubicle in work having a cigarete and saying instinctively " oh the things snapped " when my cigarete broke, i now get people asking me alot if my penis is okay

The year is 1981 and you're making passionate love to your new girlfriend Jenny in the back of your beat up old 1977 Chrysler LeBaron. You both achieve an outstanding orgasm, probably the best that either of you have experienced, sending you both into a state of pure and unrestrained bliss. She says "Wow, that was unbelievable." You smile and say to yourself, "Oh yeah, I'm just that damn good". Suddenly, she looks at you and says "Oh, by the way, my doctor told me to be cautious in my actions because the other day I tested positive for some new virus called HIV or something... Do you know what that is?"
    Don't read this.

Seriously, just don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthworm Jim
    The year is 1981 and you're making passionate love to your new girlfriend Jenny in the back of your beat up old 1977 Chrysler LeBaron. You both achieve an outstanding orgasm, probably the best that either of you have experienced, sending you both into a state of pure and unrestrained bliss. She says "Wow, that was unbelievable." You smile and say to yourself, "Oh yeah, I'm just that damn good". Suddenly, she looks at you and says "Oh, by the way, my doctor told me to be cautious in my actions because the other day I tested positive for some new virus called HIV or something... Do you know what that is?"
    867-5309!

Hard drive failure on the day my dissertation is due.