Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New TRAILER

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I watched that trailer like five times just for he hell of it
    Hey! I know what they're saying...i've seen another trailer with parts of thisone in it
    I thought that it was coming out in the summer
    I don't know
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryûkishi
    Here's the full subtitle script, for the people who can't get them to work.

---

TIFA: "He's not here anymore."

MARLENE: "Cloud, where's Cloud?"

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "We've continued the investigation into the aftermath of Sephiroth."

CLOUD: "And what do you think you've found?"

---

MARLENE: "It's just like Denzel. Is Cloud sick?"

TIFA: "He wants to fight alone."

MARLENE: "Fight?"

TIFA: "I don't think he will."

---

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "Kadaj's group is young--violent and dangerous as they come. That's why we decided it would be in our best interest to hire a little...muscle."

CLOUD: "Kadaj..."

WHEELCHAIR MAN: "You're the only one qualifed, Cloud--an ex-SOLDIER."

---

LOZ: "Where's Mother?"

YAZOO: "You're hiding her, aren't you, Brother?"

---

KADAJ: "We need Mother's strength. We must have it--for Reunion."

---

MARLENE: "Cloud!"

TIFA: "Run!"

---

VINCENT: "Inside our bodies, we all have a current like the Lifestream. When alien matter infests the body, this current is what fights it off. Geostigma is what happens when the body overcompensates for its unwelcome guest."

---

KADAJ: "But the Planet doesn't like that. It's trying to stop us by racking our bodies with pain, filling our hearts with doubt! I will heal you. Then, we will go to Mother! We will join as a family and strike back at the Planet!"

---

CLOUD: "I'm not fit to help anyone."

---

ZAX: "What're you gonna do once we get back to Midgar? We're friends, right?"

---

TIFA: "Why do we have to lose to a memory?"

---

KADAJ: "Glad you could make it."

CLOUD: "I'm here for the kids."

KADAJ: "See this man? He's our big brother! It's really too bad he's a traitor."

---

AERIS: "You came...even though you're about to break."

---

VINCENT: "Heaven's dark harbinger, Jenova... If they wanted to, they could make another Sephiroth."

---

BULLET: "Marlene's okay, ain't she?"

---

YUFFIE: "Awright, who's been using my materia?"

---

RENO: "Isn't this fun? Best day of my LIFE."

---

KADAJ: "Mother!"

---

TIFA: "During our last battle, two years ago, do you remember what it was like to be strong? It's only been two years, but somehow, that strength has slipped away. I think Cloud's found it again, though."

---

SEPHIROTH: "I will... I will never be a memory."
    TYTYTYTY VERY MUCH!!
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

I need to learn Japanese so I can understand the other trailers. That would be cool.

And nobody thanks me for the trailer ? lolll joke....:P

But hum we are not sure if it is sephiroth... Maybe the guy in the wheeledchair is someone else... Vincent Valentine said that if they would they could make another sephiroth Maybe they will be a "new" sephiroth we don't know...

Weird like when vincent talk to cloud it's look like he's hurting him..
    Last edited by Yameki; 01-05-2005 at 03:27 AM.

I think Cloud is hurt from his fight with the Silver Haired Men...or maybe Cloud has a secret crush on Vincent.....oh crap...What if Cloud was???......no (lol...joking)

Default uuumm no.

Nononono with the Cloud and Vincent image!!! I want Vincent!!*nods* I like 'em tall and skinny and mysterious...Though with that voice I wouldn't care ...*shivvers*!
    Veni, veni, venias, Ne me mori facias, Gloriosa, Generosa (Come come oh, come, Don't let me die, Glorious, Noble).

Quote Originally Posted by Yameki
    And nobody thanks me for the trailer ? lolll joke....:P
    Well you did link us to something without subs, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Okay well i will gave you the entire report of the special edition at montreal then. www.daeya.org/ff7ac/ and at the end, guess what??!!?? First picture of the new sephiroth :P and cloud and vincent fight against him I think... "+ you didn't asked me the subs"

Rawkstar In The Making skatehippie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yameki
    Okay well i will gave you the entire report of the special edition at montreal then. www.daeya.org/ff7ac/ and at the end, guess what??!!?? First picture of the new sephiroth :P and cloud and vincent fight against him I think... "+ you didn't asked me the subs"
    Thanks for the spoiler warning

Ugh, anyways, what do you guys think of the Japanese voices for the characters? For some reason I don't like a lot of them, but that could be because I'm not used to it..

Like, I thought Loz's voice during the motorcycle fight was kinda lame and poorly put against the sounds of racing vehicles.

I DO like Vincent's voice a LOT. I hope they get someone with that same tone for the english version.

Anyway, some observations:
    -it looks like some other flying thing is fighting with Bahamut at some point, what was that about?
    -is Cloud using the Apocalypse sword in the motorcycle fight?
    ...See You Space Cowboy!

Default voices*drool*

I am sooo in lust with the japanese voice for Vincent *takes cold shower*..that aside, and thank you Yameki for that site..they have many interesting links..see below. They say on that site that at the montreal screening it ended with (Spoiler here(SPOILER)Cloud slicing his way through falling debris, then Sephiroth appearing and slicing though some of the falling debris with his masamune, heading towards Cloud and saying" I will not be just a memory." and the site even has some leaked and blurry Sephiroth images click here for the aforementioned images. Tons of droolworthy high res and rare pics to download!..*wonders idly if Yazoo's Queen has seen the ones of Yazoo and Loz looking so wicked?*

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Hmm. That was quite entertaining.

As for me, I really like the voices. I was worried about Vincent's, but it fits him really well, as does The Wheelchair Man's....

Although I'm mad about Sephiroth being there, I expected as such. Ah, well, it'll still be awesome. I hope.

--Box Box Box Box

OMG that is the best trailer yet -nod nod nod-

Default HOLY FREAKIN CRAP

i didnt understand one word but that was the best trailer for any movie i have EVER seen.

How can one not be able to understand English, yet write a response in what appears to be none other than the language itself?
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Default and...

AND BAHAMUT LOOKED FREAKIN AWESOME. AT LEAST I THINK WAS BAHAMUT....