Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: The (un)Official DDR Thread...

On DDR Extreme there is this song called ''Legand of Max'' have any of you beat it on light?

Quote Originally Posted by la monk
    yeah i know that but two holds wouldnt add 18 to your combo
    Ok, DDR Max had an interesting scoring system where you got 50,000,000 points max, and then earned a bonus afterwards based on the score. I got all 50,000,000 and then the 30 some million bonus. Each step registers as one Perfect/Great/Good/etc... But an air, even though it registers as one step on the results, adds 2 to your combo.

And I have beaten The legend of Max, on Heavy. Lemme find a pic of that, and I'll post it.

Quote Originally Posted by VaShYmAn
    Hey, ya'll. I had to reload StepMania and it seems as if ddruk.com is down or something. ;_; I can find a whole lot of oringals but I can't seem to find any official files. Someone give me a good site with some of these, please?
    Those sites are down for that very reason. Legal issues arose.
    Last edited by §håd0w; 02-20-2005 at 04:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

ok i see. i can almost beat legend of max. dont have max 1 but i heard that 300 is easier than max unlimited so i could probably beat it.

Oh, it's much easier that Unlimited. The only tricky part to Max 300 (apart from the speed) is the swarms of 8th notes and the triplets in the middle and end. Those can be a pain for a while. I still mess up on the last 12 notes before the freeze every now and then. While I search for my Legend of Max pic, here's two more to keep ya dazzled.

So Deep

MaxX Unlimited

Couldn't get myself in the second one, I was the only one playing at that point.

1 great and 1 boo, that sucks.

Yeah, it was close to the end as well when i got both of them. Got the boo and then the great. Pissed me off.

what is harder unlimited or legend?

I think Legend is just a tiny bit harder only because of the speed. If it were at 300 BPM like the other 2 Max songs, then Unlimited would be harder. But they're both pretty hard for different reasons.

Myles ( VaShYmAn ) and myself solved our problems last night. We couldn't find any sites anywhere with anything other than originals. But like you said, legal actions, bleh. =/
    We did, however, find some torrents of nearly all the mixes on our Lime of Greatness and we've got the 8th mix and are downloading the 4th mix right now. Which mix do you recommend?

Oh, and last night we went to this laser tag place with the pads there and found some really mean people. It pissed up off greatly but then we found this bigger but less occupied arcade with a machine there. There was one guy there playing and we talked to him for a while. It's just sad cause in Indiana with our friend Erin you can walk right up to the DDR people and just start a conversation and BAM you've gained a friend that'll you'll more than likely go hang out with. Not here in Michigan. It's really depressing. =/ Bah, random information. xD! -runs around in cirlces-
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-