Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

It's all going right over your head.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

especially in light of the recent 75,000+ deaths
    i think it was like 77,000 people who died and still counting
    i wish i could give them hugs too
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

listen I know you're bein' sarcastic I'm not that dum!
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...

You go girl.

what's wrong wit ya!

Quote Originally Posted by Kathryn
    I'll take more pics soon.....
    Send them ALL to me necronopticous@gmail.com [img]http://home.eyesonff.com/images/smilies/heart.gif[/img]

you pervert *cracks up laughing*

permanently mitten
    Goddess of Snacks
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Good lord, this thread just boggles my mind. What is the point of posting those picture?

Kathryn you're 500 times better than FF Babe ever was, let's get married.
    Come on, give ff babe a break. She had so much responcability to deal with! Like the weight of the world on her shoulders... poor girl.

But this Kat really has it tough! I mean, did you see that house!? It looke dlike it could have been, what, ten years old or more!? You poor thing! And god that bed! That's a hell of a lot worse than when I used to sleep on the floor! Jesus, it must REALLY be hard on you're back to sleep on that thing. I mean, what are you're parents thinking, not giving you a king sized bed, and all!? You make being a homeless, crazy, vietnam vet look like fun and games. I am SO glad that im not in you're shoes. Just whatever you do kat, don't stress over it. Don't stress over the fact that you are unfortunate enough to get a free education. Man, those kids in Africa sure have it easy, what with not getting to go to school and all. Lucky... Anyways, I really have a lot of respect for you, because you can handle a tough situation. Life is hard, but you can see it through 'till then end. You're such a strong girl.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    Come on, give ff babe a break. She had so much responcability to deal with! Like the weight of the world on her shoulders... poor girl.

But this Kat really has it tough! I mean, did you see that house!? It looke dlike it could have been, what, ten years old or more!? You poor thing! And god that bed! That's a hell of a lot worse than when I used to sleep on the floor! Jesus, it must REALLY be hard on you're back to sleep on that thing. I mean, what are you're parents thinking, not giving you a king sized bed, and all!? You make being a homeless, crazy, vietnam vet look like fun and games. I am SO glad that im not in you're shoes. Just whatever you do kat, don't stress over it. Don't stress over the fact that you are unfortunate enough to get a free education. Man, those kids in Africa sure have it easy, what with not getting to go to school and all. Lucky... Anyways, I really have a lot of respect for you, because you can handle a tough situation. Life is hard, but you can see it through 'till then end. You're such a strong girl.
    oh my
    all of this sarcasm
    it'll made me woozy in a minute
    sarcasm is like a dosage of morphine and there's more than enough here
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

come come now people. let's not be nasty.

true, nobody in the US or the UK or Canada has had it truly tough since WWII (in the case of the UK) and since the Civil War (in the case of the US). Tough is being afraid to go out into the street to get food for your family for fear of a bomb dropped on your head.

tough is not having the food to eat, people to beg it from, a society who will give it to you, or a person who cares. Nobody in the US or UK or Canada has had that in a long time.

Despite all this, though, let's not get nasty. Not everybody has seen what some have seen, or experienced what some have experienced, and one should be happy for that person that they haven't suffered, not ragging on them because they haven't suffered.

Makoto, Honesty.

No matter where you live, I think you can have it tough. Tough, to me, is simply being unloved. I can't imagine what life would be like if no one cared about me. Now THAT would be tough.

Half of me wants to apologize for my sarcastic remarks, and the other half does't. I don't really like it when people make a deal out of complaining about how tough things are but maybe I went a tad overboard.

Why is this in the arts and crafts section?

"Life insurance pays off triple if you die on a business trip."
    By Sephiroths Clone

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I don't understand Was taking the pictures the hard part. The death toll is up to over 100,000.
    the Civil War (in the case of the US).
    You forgot about the great depression in the 20's.

Anyways, life isn't about material things. It's about being happy. Happyness can be found from within. It can be found from another. It can be found by making another happy. The point is that no matter how hard life is, try to make the best of it and find happyness and you'll be okay. Yes, I spelled happyness wrong throughout this entire thread because I like spelling it that way better. DOWN WITH PROPER GRAMMER!

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Dear Kathyn,

Listen to what Ashley has said. Unless you are one of the many people who have died, been hit by famine, disease, or been made homeless in the wake of this recent disaster, you really have no right to complain about how hard your life is when you have a roof over your head, and such luxuries as a bed, the internet, and a helium balloon.

If you do have family who have passed away as the result of the earthquake, I am sorry. But don't be ridiculous in dishonouring your family by whinging about your hard knock life.