Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My stupid LIFE!!!!!

Zachie Chan Recognized Member Ouch!'s Avatar
    Articles

FFXIV Character

Swygwyrd Eryistyrmstn (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Hosted Screenname Competitions

I'm not going to be sarcastic, I'm going to be horribly blunt. From the pictures you've showed us there is no reason that any of us should feel sorry for you. As many others have said, the pictures show that you have many things that would be considered a luxary for some.

Honestly, I think this is a grab for attention, and I don't like it. It sickens me when people whine about all their problems, especially when they refuse to acknowledge that their problems really aren't that bad. If you were asking for advice about how to make things better, or you just want to vent some emotions, go to EoEO, then I might respect this plea for attention a bit more. Putting up a couple a pictures of your home doesn't make much of a bold statement about your 'stupid life'. Stop wallowing and get over it. It could be a lot worse.

*permanently smitten*
    A Vey Good Friend
    Blog Entries

Wait. I do feel sorry for you Kathryn, because you have just demonstrated how your mind works, and if that is actually what you think of your situation, that really is a pity.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I agree
    Kat, you're a friend and all, but you can't go around posting how supposedly 'horrid' and 'stupid' your life is when so many people have died, have ben left without a home, shelter, food, left out for disease to come and strike them and possibly kill them. How can someone who has a home, no matter how barren it may be, a bed and so many things call thier life stupid or horrible. That is not living in horrible conditions. Look at the news today when their talking about the damage of the tsunami and earthquake, and then you'll see horrible conditions
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Articles
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Developer
    • Former Tech Admin

We've lost no one in a tsunami, so we have no right to complain, because some people have. People who only lost one person in a tsunami have no right to complain, because some people lost 2 people in the tsunami. People who lost 2 have no right to complain, because some people lost 10. People who lost 10 have no right to complain, because people in other parts of the world are being tortured to death right now. People who are being tortured to death right now have no right to complain, because at least they're still alive. People who are dead have no right to complain (if they could) because at least they had life for a while; some people die as babies. Etc. etc.

I've lost family. Those people weren't killed in a tsunami, rather due to old age, or cancer, or car crashes. Does that grant me the right to complain? How much do you have to suffer before you're "officially" granted the right to complain?

Everyone has the right to complain. We should appreciate what we have, but just because we have things better off than some people doesn't mean that our pain is meaningless, or that we should walk around with smiles on our faces all the time. Sadness is sadness.

Forgive me for taking this thread seriously, if it's meant as a joke. I can't tell.

Listen NO MORE SARCASIM!!! you're spaming (no talkin' to you Yazoo and Calliope)
    WEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! I <3 Bou I miss you...

You're not talking to me are you

opps I forgot to type you're name I'm a fast typer

Your life doesn't seem that hard to me.

Or is it just me?

Wait, kathryn, was this a joke? I can't tell either. I just want to know what made you make this thread in the first place. I just don't get it. Enlighten me please.

acually I have a hard life

Usually the fact that I have no soul and therefor no emotions would drive me to laugh. However, fearing the response I would recieve I say only this: The only thing that can save the young lady with the crap shack and those people in Asia, is to believe in themselves and nothing more. Only you can help yourself out of the mess u got yourself into.
    Embarce the darkness within. That is where true power is waiting.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unne
    We've lost no one in a tsunami, so we have no right to complain, because some people have. People who only lost one person in a tsunami have no right to complain, because some people lost 2 people in the tsunami. People who lost 2 have no right to complain, because some people lost 10. People who lost 10 have no right to complain, because people in other parts of the world are being tortured to death right now. People who are being tortured to death right now have no right to complain, because at least they're still alive. People who are dead have no right to complain (if they could) because at least they had life for a while; some people die as babies. Etc. etc.

I've lost family. Those people weren't killed in a tsunami, rather due to old age, or cancer, or car crashes. Does that grant me the right to complain? How much do you have to suffer before you're "officially" granted the right to complain?

Everyone has the right to complain. We should appreciate what we have, but just because we have things better off than some people doesn't mean that our pain is meaningless, or that we should walk around with smiles on our faces all the time. Sadness is sadness.

Forgive me for taking this thread seriously, if it's meant as a joke. I can't tell.
    There's a large difference when complaining about someone dying and complaining that your life is 'so hard' by showing pictures of your house, your room, your cd player, and all that. It's utterly ridiculous to whine about your life for pity when there are people out there with absolutely nothing.

It's fine to be depressed or upset about life. It happens to everyone. But showing pictures of your pretty little house to garner pity from others is a whole different ball game.

STOP SPAMING!!!!

my goodness..why is everyone reacting so much? i'm sure she realizes that people in asia have it much worse than her. Just because she has it better than them doesn't mean she doesn't have a hard life! Everyone is reacting to this because of the tsunami. Yes it was a horrible horrible thing. But you can't compare her life to their's.

*please don't say anything about me not understanding poverty, or suffering because i am Vietnamese, and i know how my parents suffered during the Vietnam war. My father is a Vietnam Vet. Ok..i feel a little too serious..

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think the issue is that she's using photos of a perfectly good house, a toy space ship, a CD player, and anime posters to display how awful her life supposedly is. I doubt anyone means to say there's no way her life sucks, but the way she's portraying it in her photos makes her complaints seem petty, and the fact that she doesn't appear to understand that fact when people try to explain it, some nicely and some not-so-much, is frustrating people.

So my question is: What about your photos is supposed to demonstrate how your life sucks, Kathryn? No one seems to understand your message, so please explain.