Thread: a random pic i didnt know what to do with it^_^

Default a random pic i didnt know what to do with it^_^

hi i drew this pic quite afew months ago and i didnt know what to do with it..soo..yeah..any thing u'd like to say?/ comments?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I like it. I'm quite a fan of pencil art. The hair especially looks really good Something with the arm bothers me a little but I'm not sure what...too long/too low maybe? Anyway it's still really good. ^_^
    rawr

Returns Victorious The Triumphant Hero's Avatar

Pretty good. Just on a side note, what kind of pencil was it, i.e. No. 2, HB, 4B, etc.?
    O R'lyeh?

Blademaster of Northland DeBlayde's Avatar

I like it. The outfit seems masculine, as does the nose, but the mouth and chin look feminine, as does the beauty mark on the upper lip. unless that's a booger. The arm and glove also look feminine.

It resembles Cloud, particularly given your avatar, and it would seem Cloud's getting back in touch with his cross-dressing self.

but I likes. pencil is my favorite drawing medium.

Makoto, Honesty.

hey thanks for ethe advice^_^ yeah i always get comments that my male characters are kinda feminene...hmm..i guess ill have to work on that..its one of my earlier sketches and i was looking all over the net earlier on with blurry pics as guides so its kinda out of proportion.....anyway the pencil i used were a mix of HB and H.^_^ thanks^_^ ill try and do more later on...
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight: