Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: bad bands

bad bands

evanescence is just a bunch of posers. they are the worst thing to happen to music since linkin park except they have a singer and every person that likes one likes the other.evanescence can't decide if there pop or punk. i just think there are to many people who like bad music and i wanted to enlighten them.so sell your t-shirts and cds and by some good music.try something thats not on the radio yet.

Well uhm, I don't think this will enlighten people, just make them kind of/really angry because of all the things you have said about Evanescence.

I don't like Evanescence either, but I don't necessarily think that people should stop listening to them. If it's what they like, then it's what they like. I doubt all of which you said is going to make these people change their taste in music, really. So uh, yeah. :/

That's a bit random. Like Aurey, I don't like Evanescence. In fact, I agree with you completely. However, it's not too wise to say so, on this board, specifically. People simply won't agree with you just because you say so. People like them, for whatever reason, and so let them do it. I like country music, and people do nothing but make fun of me for it. I know that they're wrong, but telling them that really doesn't make much of a difference. The Evanescence fans here certainly will do the same...ignore you.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Evanescence is one of the most talented bands out recently. I have a feeling you heard only one of their songs, Bring Me To Life. They are neither pop or punk. Not every band is some Avril Lavigne crap making pop songs but dressing punk. Get your facts straight before you call them posers, because they are unique in my opinion. Before you call them anything, I'd recommend you listen to their Origin, Whisper/Sound Asleep/ or Self titled EPs.

They've been around before most "new" bands. Not mainstream. They've been writing songs since 1998. They're not like LP in the sense that they have not sold out to Jay-Z. They have a talented singer and songwriter, Amy Lee, which is more than most bands nowadays have.

I don't think you've enlightened anyone.

Well, I'm going to go by the title which is "bad bands" and not "Let's bash a talented band" soooooo...

I find Linkin Park to be annoying nowadays. Um, Good Charlotte isn't very good either. Okay, that's my list of bad bands.
    Last edited by Rye; 01-01-2005 at 02:27 AM.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Not every band is some Avril Lavigne crap making pop songs but dressing punk
    For those who actually believe my signature, sorry. While I like some stuff off her first CD, Avy's second one was horrible! She's total pop and never once even said she was punk. OTHER people just like you put a punk label on her and say, "Oh, what a poser punk wannabe". She doesn't dress, look, sound, or even claim to be punk rock. All she's said is that she likes punk music.

I do not like many many newer bands.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

All country bands = the worst. Not all the singers, but all the bands...yes.
    I like Kung-Fu.

Okay. I agreee. I don't like country music. I LOVE GOOD CHARLOTTE!!! Gotta love em. Linkin Park's cool too.

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

You all stink. Backstreet Boys are where it's at, yo.

Signature by rubah. I think.

Quote Originally Posted by fire_of_avalon
    You all stink. Backstreet Boys are where it's at, yo.
    You're serious? Well, okay. I grew outta them when I turned 10. But they are okay I guess.

-D12-Anyone associated with Eminem makes me sick.
    -All pop boy bands-Dance like a bitch, sing like a bitch, and get paid like a king?! What is wrong with this picture?!
    -Sugar Ray-Only preppies get Sugar Ray, and the Juggalos want to get Mark McGrath in their sights.
    -Dixie Chicks-More like the Traitor Chicks. I still haven't forgiven these hoes, and I never will.
    -Pearl Jam-A poor man's Creed, only dumber.
    -Europe-Three words: "The Final Countdown."
    -Poison-Believe it or not, I used to like these weirdoes in the 4th Grade. After that, though, I got my head straight.
    -Aqua-That's self-explanatory, wouldn't you say?

Those are the things I hate in the world of music groups.

I don't really like any of those bands so, I'm good. Haha, love the Sugar Ray stuff. I'm into Simple Plan, Sum-41, Good Charlotte, and pretty much Linkin Park. I hate N*Sync.They drive me nuts. They sing like they're gay and well, They probably are. You can find a funny video of Backstreet boy called "Which one of us is gay?" On funnyjunk.com. I laughed. No offense 2 anyone who likes them or any boy band. Sorry, I'm just not into girly guys. I love annoying people.
    Last edited by Sweet Beloved; 01-01-2005 at 08:46 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    Evanescence is one of the most talented bands out recently.
    Hehe.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Dixie Chicks are traitors how? Because they spoke up against G.B.W? I'm not sure how that relates to their music, but I like them. Their remake of Land Slide was pretty.

And there are plenty of times that Avril said she was punk.
    Last edited by Rye; 01-01-2005 at 02:14 PM.

All rap bands and singers suck
    rap= retards attempting poetry

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

I couldn't possibly list the incredibly numerous people whose music makes me want to vomit.

Here's a start, though.<ul type="1"><li>Evanescence</ul>