Page 1 of 16 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: The American goverment is the worst in the world!

Default The American goverment is the worst in the world!

Sorry to all that are offended by this but this must be said.

Why do I think that its the worst?Well there is a reason to it.

1.They lose 2500 people and a building but they have to crush more than 100000 civilians and the pride and dignity of two countries while losing almost 1000 more people on their side and milliards of dollars of money that could be used to help people not blow them into pieces.All the excuses they make to go with it are stupid and false and just hiding the real, embarrasing reason.They have successfully shattered the reputation of America especially in Iraq and Afganistan which they are still stubbornly trying to "bring democracy" to.

I am very worried of the world if the biggest one of the "supercountries" have such stupid,selfish,warmongering leaders leading them.I pray to all gods that Bush and his goverment gets not reelected in 2008 or he might just lead us to WWIII
    Last edited by Doors; 01-05-2005 at 08:48 PM.

i actually agree with you in something!
    america is so rich but they put so much money into war (i know the ik ain't much better!)
    i'm not saying its the people, its the stoooopid president.
    they way blairs head is so up his bum really ticks me off.
    plus, sorry to say this, but how could people vote for such an obviously dumb person! he can't even speak a full proper sentance let alone run the most powerful nation in the world.
    grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
    i think that both bush and blair should stand down....unfortunatly the others arn't much bertter....who wants a country run by the conservative....

Trust No one

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: I believe that they could've used their money in a more productive way, but that's just my opinion.

Yeah America's government sucks, but so does every other government in the world, including your's, and dont even TRY to tell me that it doesn't. The problem with America is that we are the most powerful, so we our politicians are the ones that get to destroy. Murder, thievery, and deception are the nature of politics, regardless of what country it is doing the killing.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Yeah America's government sucks, but so does every other government in the world, including your's, and dont even TRY to tell me that it doesn't. The problem with America is that we are the most powerful, so we our politicians are the ones that get to destroy. Murder, thievery, and deception are the nature of politics, regardless of what country it is doing the killing.
    Agreed

Unpostmodernizeable Shadow Nexus's Avatar

Uh...well, there's also some goverments that opress their people and allow them to starve. Sure, the US goverment sucks and may do a lot of damage, but in a lot of senses it's better than- say- North Korea, for example, where the president is simply a lunatic. Well, so Korea dosen't go declaring war as much as USA, but internally it is absolutryl screwed, much, much more than USA. So when you are saying USA is the worst goverment in the world, you are including EVERYTHING in the goverment. You could say they have hte worst foregin policy...I wouldn't know, they certainly seem to have the most damaging policy, yet, if some other countries had the power USA has, they could probably be worse.

But yeah, well, nothing new here. USA is a country that invests a very large part of the budget in the military, an obscene part, actually. Obviously, it is militaristic and imperialist, as have been all superpowers to date.

And what nikotine said, really, no goverment is nice and perfect. Sure, some are less worse than other, though.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    I pray to all gods that Bush and his goverment gets not reelected in 2008
    We don't need to worry about that, though.

And for the rest of it---nik0tine pretty much said it for me.

--Box Box Box Box

.....most governments suck
    *overthrows them all and rules supreme!*

Trust No one

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

You also have to remember that your looking at the US Government in a very short 4 year span of time. Try looking at the bigger picture instead of just what interests you.

Yes, I agree with you here Shadow Nexus. My government sucks, but it's damn better than alot of governments out there. Like you said, North Korea is a prime example of a bad government. I personally wouldn't want to live in France either. Their government is worse than the USA's in my opinion. When the government can suppress religion that is bad news. It's just as bad for a government to supress religion than for a religion to play a key role in what a government does. Anyways, I hate my government for the most part, but im still glad it exists. At least I have food, water, and electricity.

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Because obviously, a greedy capitalist government is much worse than a dictatorship which kills its citizens by the thousands.

I mean really, give me a ing break.

The US government has done more to help other countries than any single other country. Probably more than the lot of them combined, but that might be a slight exaggeration. It has given money away by the billions and billions and supplies and aid in unprecedented numbers.

No, I don't like Bush. I think Bush is one of the worst presidents in US History. However, I won't consider the Bush administration as the entire US government as a whole, which has done more good world-wide in past century than any other country I can think of.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Doors
    I pray to all gods that Bush and his goverment gets not reelected in 2008 or he might just lead us to WWIII

It's not likely he'll be able to run again in 2008.

Anyway, the American Government is surely not the worst. Oh, of course, the President and his cabinent may be that bad, but you can't classify just Bush as the US Gov.

And I agree whole-heartedly with Raistlin.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

If you want my honest opinion (since I am neither left wing or right wing), all forms of government are bad in one way or the other.

gdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsgdsg

Quote Originally Posted by Raistlin
    The US government has done more to help other countries than any single other country. Probably more than the lot of them combined, but that might be a slight exaggeration. It has given money away by the billions and billions and supplies and aid in unprecedented numbers.
    This is only because of US's massive population. On, say, a per capita basis, US govt. actually ranks pretty low.

Alsthough I agree that calling the US govt. "The Worst" is a little crazy.

We are probably the "worst governemtn in the world" is because of the people. People create a government to protect their rights, but they are not expressing their rights enough. These politicians are warping the government into their ways because the people wont do anything about it; you'll be very suprised on the power of one vote can do.

IF YOU DO NOT VOTE, YOU CANNOT SAY ANY BS OR WHY YOU DONT LIKE THE GOVERNMENT, BECAUSE YOU DONT CHANGE IT

What luck for rulers, that men do not think.