Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is sephiroth father

Default who is sephiroth father

okay a lot of people think is hojo but i think its vincent.i just woundering if any one has good proof of who the real father
    is?

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

It's Hojo. The game tells you this. Anyone who thinks it's Vincent is living in a fantasy world.

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Yes. Hojo fuxed Lucrecia and did some experiments. All Vincent did was to not stop him.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

For a story refresher dealing with Vincent, Sephiroth, Hojo, and Lucrecia, go to that cave with Lucrecia in it with a mountain (green) chocobo or use the sub. I think that's where you learn everything about Vincent's past, and where the game can answer your question, and we can prove it to you.

(Then go fight a battle with Vincent, then go back to the cave to get his ultimate weapon and limit )

tech spirit
    Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Mirage Askai (Sargatanas)

Just a fight, so that's what triggers it :P.
    I always thought you needed to go to the cave in disc 2, and then return in disc 3.
    everything is wrapped in gray
    i'm focusing on your image
    can you hear me in the void?

Quote Originally Posted by Mirage
    I always thought you needed to go to the cave in disc 2, and then return in disc 3.
    This is correct. You need to visit the cave on disc 2 AND 3 to get Vincent's Death Penalty and Choas limit break. Vincent must be in your party on both occassions for Lucrecia and the items to appear.

Hojo is Sephiroth's father, and Lucrecia is his mother. Somewhere along the way he must've heard that Jenova was his mother, hence the scene at the Mt. Nibel reactor, but it isn't true.

Yes, waiting till Disc 3 is what the official guide says. Some people say it's a battle though. I think I've gotten the items on Disc 2, but I'm not sure. Maybe I was switching to Disc 3 when the PSX didn't want me to, and that's what happened.

Sorry, I didn't mean to lie. I was just wrong, maybe.

I'm gonna experiment with the Lucrecia thing and see if a battle does it.

more or likely hojo. but then three possiblities. Vincent, Hojo, and Ghast. how ever that is spelt. It seems all three where there but Hojo was more interested so more or likely hojo. but then again... How can you believe him he lies some in the game, yet then he tells the truth. to be short none of us are completely sure.

No, we are. It's Hojo. This isn't debatable.

Yeah, Lucrecia tells you, or I think Vincent and Lucrecia are reminiscing. And Vincent hints at it when you first meet him. Vincent doesn't lie, does he?

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    It's Hojo. The game tells you this. Anyone who thinks it's Vincent is living in a fantasy world.
    <3

oh vincent says something? oops...my bad ok now i'm positive it's hojo... sorry 3 months since playing and i didn't really pay attetion. sorry alright i guess your right. it's Hojo.

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Weimar Pluto Knight VII
    Yes, waiting till Disc 3 is what the official guide says. Some people say it's a battle though. I think I've gotten the items on Disc 2, but I'm not sure. Maybe I was switching to Disc 3 when the PSX didn't want me to, and that's what happened.

I didn't even *touch* that sidequest(or many of the others, unfortunately) in disc 2 and I got both the weapon and limit. Went down there with the submarine after I got tired of looking on my chocobo, then went back after a while after I figured out where it was on teh choco.

not starting until disc 3 appears to be fine (unless you like, don't have vincent or something, maybe:P)

yeah hojo they even said...u might have got abit confused with sephy looking for jenova aka 'mother' but ya know it ok.^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

it is hojo because at the cannon when cloud asks why he is doing this he says
    hojo "even know he doesent know i must help my son"
    cloud "what"
    hojo " i injected jnova celles in to my body"
    cloud "thats an illosany crime against him"
    life is only a dream but death is entearnel
    and i will rule over you peasents