Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Weird dream, Cloud/Aeris/Tifa (FF7 spoilers)

Quote Originally Posted by Tifa's Real Lover(really
    Quote Originally Posted by Squall of SeeD
    the majority of us already know that she gets the snot pounded out of her by Loz, but that she's fine and dandy a little while later
    they also say that was a flash back.......a friend of mine has a friend that knows somebody that works at SE and she told her that Tifa dies
    Thats all I'm saying

Yea i also think its possible that Cloud might die thats why he probably isnt going to be in DOC...i said probably cause i havent seen any pics of him in that game or the rest of the party...
    Last edited by Greiver205; 04-21-2005 at 07:46 PM.
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

But by that logic, everyone but Vincent and Cait Sith will be dead, as they're the only ones shown in DoC so far.

Cloud may die, but I very much doubt it.

Thas why i said probably...and if there were some new evil in the world wouldnt most of the original party try and help as well in fighting them in DOC ??? I doubt he wil die to but it is a possibility
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

They may be fighting them in other ways, or Vincent may be doing this in secret. The party may not know about all this.

Yea i guess...well i cant say anything else so im done here for now...

*yawn*

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    But by that logic, everyone but Vincent and Cait Sith will be dead, as they're the only ones shown in DoC so far.

Cloud may die, but I very much doubt it.
    You know what?

I never thought of that! Maybe my logic has proven worthless. (In reference to that I believe Cloud dies)

They may be fighting them in other ways, or Vincent may be doing this in secret. The party may not know about all this.
    More likely than everyone else being dead, I would think. Vincent's not exactly the most sociable of characters. He's a loner.

In any event, one of the little bits of dialogue from one of the trailers says something about "The place where I was going to meet Reeve...," so perhaps the absence of everyone else is because this is going down when Vincent and Reeve were supposed to be meeting. Or perhaps Vincent just doesn't want them tagging along.
    I love my Carys with all my heart.
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Where the clouds part and the truth is revealed: Final Fantasy VII Analysis.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. -- Edmund Burke

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Vincent only joined the others because of their battle against Sephiroth, so he'd be less likely to join them again for something he could most likely handle himself. He appears to help the others in AC, but we dont know the context... and again, it has to do with the events of the past so that could explain it.

Reeve probably has specific information Vincent would need.

But being with the others for so long i would think they made some kind of connection
    during their adventures...

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Vincent was with them for a compartively short time. I'm sure there's a connection there (he does, after all, make an effort to help Cloud with the current events in AC), but Vincent is definitly not the type to be close to anyone.

Vincent was with them for a compartively short time. I'm sure there's a connection there (he does, after all, make an effort to help Cloud with the current events in AC), but Vincent is definitly not the type to be close to anyone.
    True, after loosing Lucrecia he wouldn't want to be in that kind of position.

And he may be helping Cloud also because he states in the Venice summary that (SPOILER)Another Sephiroth could be created and he doesn't want that to happen.

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

ey.......in the dream doesnt cloud look younger???/

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

absoloutly nothing big will happen Cloud loves Aeris, Tifa is his friend.

Let's hope they won't resort to reviving Aeris