Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Weird dream, Cloud/Aeris/Tifa (FF7 spoilers)

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Default Weird dream, Cloud/Aeris/Tifa (FF7 spoilers)

What do you think will happen in FFVII AC concerning Cloud/Aeris/Tifa triangle drama? There are several possibilities. Cloud might get over Aeris and end up with Tifa, or Aeris will get revived and get together with Cloud. Or Cloud will die and get together with Aeris that way. Or he won't pick either. Or he'll revive Aeris and then have them both. There's other alternatives too, of course. What do you think Square Enix will probably pick?

Here's a slightly disturbing dream I saw last night. I was watching FFVII: Advent Children. There, Cloud was... well, sleeping with Tifa. Then Aeris was revived in some way I can't remember. But she looked older, quite half-dead, though not exactly a zombie or a corpse. When dead you've been for two years, look as good you will not, I guess. :O_O: She was still looking for Cloud. And she found him. Then Cloud just decided to leave Tifa and kissed with Aeris, and Cloud and Aeris lived happily ever after. They never showed what happened to Tifa, though I remember feeling sorry for her. I hope the conclusion of FFVII AC won't be anything like this.
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Only thing I'm guessing is that someone IS gonna hook up...I don't know who because Square Enix always has a way of just throwing in a wrench somewhere in the plot...but one thing is for sure....SOMEONE IS GONNA HOOK UP

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

When there are three people

and one of them dies

we usually say that there is no more triangle.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I had a dream about this too, probably from discussing AC with my friends too much, but in mine Cloud cried these special tears that revived Aeris, Tifa was sad, and then Aeris turned into a super zombie fighter.

Anyway, I doubt Aeris will be revived. She's the favorite in Japan though (as far as I know) so it's a possibility, but I doubt she'll be revived. That sad, I think there's the possibility of Cloud dying and being reunited with her in the Lifestream, but I dont think she'd still exist as 'Aeris' by this time. Wouldnt she have already followed the flow of the stream and become something else? A tree or a baby or somesuch?

As for Tifa and Cloud, I dont think Square will go so far as to have them kiss or confess love to eachother, or any other kind of concrete confirmation of their relationship. If they do, that'd be awesome. But I'm expecting things more like holding hands, discreet looks between the two, and so on. My group of friends typically agree with me on these assumptions (for both girls).

It makes me very anxious to see the movie the more I think about it.

I yhick Cloud end's up dieing at the very end and joins aerith. That's what I'm guessing. or Tifa's gonna end up dieing... Either way all I know is it's gonna end up sad at the end...

This is easy. As I said before, I'd love Cloud and Tifa to mabe share a look or a glance. As for Aeris, I wouldn't worry about her because she's out of the picture. Cloud's got geostigma but there's a cure. And Tifa sure as hell isn't going to let him die, so....I think us CloTi fans will not be dissapointed.
    Nah, Aerith doesn't need to come back to life. Cloud just needs to die.
    What those evil Cleris are really thinking...

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/blue_tifa/Faith%20Support/cloti_kiss.png[/img]--> CloTi luv, bitches.

EDIT BY BoB: The image in your sig was too large in file-size, please adjust it!

Actually, according to FFVII:AC, the triangle broke up in total. Cloud became somewhat a loner, so Tifa or anyone else didn't see him that much.

But still, I'm betting on TIF!
    Creator of The Galbadian War, of which you do not yet know of.

This is weird. I had a dream last night that Tifa had a red-haired boyfriend in AC. But she looked different. And no, I'm not talking about Reno.

At this point I don't really care anymore...
    Nah, Aerith doesn't need to come back to life. Cloud just needs to die.
    What those evil Cleris are really thinking...

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/blue_tifa/Faith%20Support/cloti_kiss.png[/img]--> CloTi luv, bitches.

EDIT BY BoB: The image in your sig was too large in file-size, please adjust it!

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'd love for Tifa and Cloud to have something, but there's probably a very small chance of that. But why else put her in the game? Even though they've been apart for two years, they're together now. He could remember. I don't know why I care so much about this, but I do. I'm expecting this to be really depressing though. The idea of Cloud dieing in the end and going to Aeris seems very probable---especially with Dirge of Cerberus having Vincent as the main character...not sure if that really means anything though, but it makes me suspicious. I like Tifa so much more than Aeris, and I want to see her happy. Cloud as well---he deserves it. *sigh* Thinking about all this has me both anxious and...worried. Dubious.

--Box Box Box Box

clouds a huge pimp and could get laid everyday..whats wrong with that guy

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Yeah, any guy who doesnt screw every girl he can has to be defective.

It depresses me to think about it but I think Cloud will die at the end. He just the sort..

Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

No sense in letting it bother you until you know it to be fact. It's certainly possible, but we'll have to wait and see. I'm getting more and more anxious about this film.

Cloud can't die, he has to appear in the actual FF7-2 game for the PS3 debut title.

it never confirmed hes in that game, and I did read somewhere that cloud does die in the "compilation of FF7" but that could be from old age, so IDK...I dont think that DC proved his death or something like that, I just think people wanted to know about Vinny's past so they made a game about him.