Page 1 of 8 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Peoples SN's

Default Peoples SN's

do you ever judge someone on their EoFF name. i do sometimes. like xxxxxxxx has those *insert word that has nothing to do with gay* sigs. when i look at his name i think that kid is such a little bitch. he could be a total badass for all i know. I see their SN and just imagine them in my head. it was just an example. Anyone else?

Edit: Took out his name to avoid being banned
    Last edited by Carnage; 01-04-2005 at 10:43 PM.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

I used to think Psychotic was a girl.
    Faris makes me think of pirates that are men, but are actually women with purple hair.
    The Captain makes me think of Captain Planet because CP gave great advice about saving nature, whereas The Captain gives great advice about everything and anything you can get your hands on.

EDIT: Oops, sorry. I misinterpreted your question. I used to think Flying Mullet was a tough, mulleted, biker guy. But he turned out to be a nice ol' chap.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

Mant of them do. Too many to list here
    <_<
    >_>
    !

None are bad though.

I would like to state for this topic that no one should be or was meant to be offended by what other people pictured them like.

I thought Farah was a female and I developed a crush on her, then I found out in #EoFF that she was a guy but I still like to think that she's a girl and my crush remains <3

When Jojo called me I thought she said she was Roogle and thus thought Roogle was a girl, then I found out Roogle was a guy and thought that Roogle must just have a really really feminine voice. It was not until the phone # thread that I found out it was actually Jojo that called me and Roogle actually has a deep voice.

When I first saw Meat_Puppet I thought he was a creepy old man for some reason, come to find out he's Richard D. James of the popular IDM name of Aphex Twin.

When I first saw Theabominatrix I thought she was a guy because she had an avatar of a guy who I thought was her.

I've had erm.. Lots of these experiences.

Blog Entries

Yeah. I hate it when people have SNs that I perceive to be stupid.
    Such as unoriginal trash stolen from FF games or NuklearPower.

If somebody wants to be named after a FF character on this forum, I guess it's alright. Since that's what the place is about.
    But people should be able to come up with a good name for themselves by themselves.

And I hate stupid signatures.

And then I form opinions that all these people are dorks without any semblence of imagination or any other brain-like material in their heads and refuse to deal with them.

Sometimes it's worse when I grow to hate people that I would have otherwise liked (And vice-versa)

Of course, I do eventually grow to hate everybody.

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I don't do this very often. Though, often times, with the SN, I will often get confused with the person's true gender. xP

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    When I first saw Theabominatrix I thought she was a guy because she had an avatar of a guy who I thought was her.
    ROOFLS, I used to mix her up for being a male, as well. I also remember there being a member who looked like Quistis who I thought was a male, before seeing her pictures.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Then there was the time I thought Purgatory (spatvark) was a girl. Lets not go into that.
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Blog Entries

See that's why we all need a SN like Bert that says "Hi I'm amanly man and I am the coolest ever"

but your title says princess of mexico. Im just gettin mixed signals

I dont even worry about people genders anymore i alwasy get confused. I was always unsure is somethingbig was a guy or a girl.......Then he made a post about his name being raull(sp?) and then i looked in his profile and said M. I also for some reason thought proto was tall

XD!

If I were just checking my name out, I'd be like, "Hmm. Japanese Wannabe Fangirl Otaku Anime OMG!!!one!!#1341!one" then I'd see my custom title and think, "OMFG! Horny Girl . . . either she's really cool or a total slut!" ^_^- That's in all honesty.

I figured Flying Mullet to be a badass and to have a mullet.
    I thought PG was AZN but I was wrong there too.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

I've never really tried to guess someone's gender, so I never thought any females were males or vice versa.

I think I've gotten used to being called a boy, because of the previous name I had here. And I think Aurey kind of sounds like a boy's name. :/

Yea but thats you in your avatar isnt it

Blog Entries

Yeah, a lot of times go by what they have in their av unless I know them. So most n00bs I don't know what they are