Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Ashlee Simpson

Ashlee Simpson and Haily Duff are major moochers.

:whaaa: I've adopted this smiley

The USC Vs. Oklahoma game was not only one of the worst bowl games I've ever seen, but having Ashlee Simpson as part of a halftime show is just beyond me. She was strictly awful.

She was just "live" on Top Of The Pops. That was a damn long/dull song. Pop music with guitars, she's basically America's answer to Busted from what I can see.

As a side note, Green Day did Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on that show, and Billie looked stoned out of his mind. Great stuff.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Queen Of The Moogles

Ashlee doesn't deserve all that money and the fancy clothes that she has. She blamed the musicians working with her (God help those poor men) for the whole Saturday Night Live incident and it wasn't their fault. She's too stuck-up and selfish to admit that she has no talent whatsoever and that she is nothing but a puppet of L.A. fatcats. I think she should give up before someone comes to assassinate her and that the musicians deserve that luxury lifestyle of hers. They're the ones who are working hard and are actually talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Strife
    She was just "live" on Top Of The Pops. That was a damn long/dull song. Pop music with guitars, she's basically America's answer to Busted from what I can see.

As a side note, Green Day did Boulevard Of Broken Dreams on that show, and Billie looked stoned out of his mind. Great stuff.
    ROFL, Green Day always looks like they're high on something. With the puffy eyes, I swear...I can't tell whether it's just a trend among them or they're high.

But I am anxiously awaiting an acoustic version of Boulevard of Broken Dreams. I know GD isn't known for acoustics, but I usually like acoustics of hit songs.

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

Green Day is awesome. I was watching them on Fuse live (AOL concert thing or whatever. I hate AOL. Green Day was one of the first good bands they've done like that) and Billie did look pretty stoned.

She was live on CD:UK this morning too, having a chat about some videos they show to guests. Yep, that's one more little pop star that no one will care about soon enough.

There's probably an acoustic of BoBD somewhere on Kazaa already I expect. And yeah, Billie especially tends to look wasted, and Tre is a right laugh to watch.
    [leeza]Total sig height should not be over 250 pixels, including all text.[/leeza]

Got obliterated Recognized Member Shoeberto's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

INTERJECTION

I lost respect for Greenday when they started wearing eye makeup.

return 0;

Quote Originally Posted by Hsu
    INTERJECTION

I lost respect for Greenday when they started wearing eye makeup.

return 0;
    Sorry, you lose Hsu. Your function prototype was of a void function, returning a 0 results in compilation error.

Misspelled for No Reason. GhandiOwnsYou's Avatar

let's make a little statement here. Ashlee Simpson is not a bad live singer. She is a bad singer period. You ever listened to what computers can do to a craptastic voice? They can make it sound like ashlee simpson does on the Radio. Passable and Poppy. Come on people, think about it. Every major female pop stars sister just HAPPENS to equal the talent of her sister? freaking computers.... they record the track, edit it by wave, distort it a twee little bit, give the girl a fashion makeover and a band that looks hot and can play, and release the music video to MTV. the end, insta-fake-star. and we, as moron consumers, eat it up. it's ridiculous, but so long as MTV exists to influence every moron around, we will have to deal with it.

you guys are being so harsh, you could clearly see that her band was playing one scale to high which made her have to go to such a hard octave of singing that nobody could have sung it..... i mean, her drummer was playing WAY to fast for the song...........

J/K

ashlEE simpson is just rideing the wave of a crappy TV show and her sister. i think my butt could pull a better tune than her voice. her sister has a great vocie and is hot..... unlike ashlee simpson (at least go back to the blonde hair ashlee)
    SIg removed for exceeding 250 pixel height