Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Beginning

Quote Originally Posted by FoulDrow
    ...why do U all think this is so important????

It's not, it's just fun to discuss. You should've been around back in the day when we'd argue over plot holes!

Shiiiiva! I missed you! ^_^ Yeah, it's all kind of unexplained, but I reeeeally like you're theory so perhaps we'll just ignore that.

And yes, there are two of the Garden workers standing outside the cavern, but I think even Seifer is smarter than to fight directly in front of them.

"Love is the triumph of Imagination over Intelligence."

...I've just watched the begining(again),and there R some strange things...the sun is not where it's sopose to be...the sun is very low on horizon...if we R 2 belive that those mountains in the back R peaks of fire cave,then in FF8 world sun sets/rizes on the south...???
    ...correct me if I'm wrong...

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

How exactly are you getting your directions?

There's more or less mountains everywhere, you're not entirely sure where in the mountains you are, and the sun isn't even up yet.

and plus, it's cloudy. How do you know that it's not just cloudy on one side, which makes it look lighter on the other? I've seen plenty of mornings like that. (and evenings too)

and yeah well, the sun *could* rise in the south. or the north or west or east. sorta depends on how they figure their directions for all we know, the sun rises in the gasrukl, and sets in the semwa.

We never see Squall pass out though, so he could have dragged himself back to Garden.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

...U'r right,there R a lot of mountains around,but those mount.chains behind Squall seem to b the highest around,so...that's got to b the peak...as for the sun location...whell,just look at the shadows...if those high peaks are of the fire cave,then the sun is low on horizon at south...if they R not...they could b fighting at the other side of the garden...think about it...
    Attached Images Attached Images

I thought it was somewhere outside garden as for the Squall getting back, i thouhgt that one of the medical staff went and got him, possible after seifer was boasting about it to people? (dunno, just seams like somthing he would do)
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

...U'r right,there R a lot of mountains around,but those mount.chains behind Squall seem to b the highest around,so...that's got to b the peak...as for the sun location...whell,just look at the shadows...if those high peaks are of the fire cave,then the sun is low on horizon at south...if they R not...they could b fighting at the other side of the garden...think about it...
    Oh please, please use proper english. You're grammar and spelling hurt my eyes oh so much.

"... and so I close, realizing that perhaps the ending has not yet been written."

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

man this aint a chatroom "U no"

LET THE HAMMER FALL

...thanx a lot...I'm doing my best...I would really like to see U try writing and speaking my language...ok,I'll stop posting...vidimo se!

Grin

...thanx a lot...I'm doing my best...I would really like to see U try writing and speaking my language...ok,I'll stop posting...vidimo se!

exactly what language do u speak hun?

and i think shiva was right....waaaaay back at the beginning... its a plateau in the mountains, probably the ones near the fire cavern... and the sun would probably set in the south.... think about the way the moon is positioned and stuff in like the third disk and.... it would make sence, considering their sun/moon revolved like ours. if not, its impossible to tell....

Ahem! Nobody remember that to take the Fire Cavern exam you should be with a "support" Which is what Quistis do with Squall.

So I believe, the one who at least help Squall to go to the infirmary quick is the "support" who he went there with when Seifer jumped to him and start the fight.

Of course Quistis won't say in the class like: Seifer, do NOT injure your partner when 'quarrelling'? That would sounds not proper, ya'know
    Therefore she put 'Training'. Beside, as diciplinary commitee leader, it would ruin his name if he was found bullying other students, right? right?

...serbian,why should U care...ochigledno ne govorim engleski bash najbolje a i ovi oksimoroni su me smorili...k'o da je vazno da li sam dobro spelovao,vazno je shta sam hteo da kazem...ma,daBogda vam neko svima pokr'o monitore!

About carrying Squall to the Infirmary:
    I think Seifer would do that after all. He may seem mean and cruel and all, but he's not the type to let his teammates and fellow students die.
    Besides, he doesn't hate Squall.
    And, if he carried Squall to the Infirmary himself, he could brag on about how he won Squall and carried him aaaall the way back to the Garden

Quote Originally Posted by Kamrusepas
    About carrying Squall to the Infirmary:
    I think Seifer would do that after all. He may seem mean and cruel and all, but he's not the type to let his teammates and fellow students die.
    Besides, he doesn't hate Squall.
    And, if he carried Squall to the Infirmary himself, he could brag on about how he won Squall and carried him aaaall the way back to the Garden

Question is: How he did that if he is also injured? He also got the scar, if you notice.

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

But he didn't end up in the infirmary. I believe the assumption is that it was Seifer's Fire attack, not the actual scar cut, that injured Squall (although logically that seems a bit silly, but oh well - its a game, I guess).