Thread: Rugby League

Default Rugby League

I have this feeling not many people are going to reply to this because it seems to be if you arnt austrailian or from the North of england then you dont like this sport. But i think this is possibly the best ever sport.It has EVERYTHING. Its got fights, its a tough physical sport, the skill involved (not as good as fooball skill ill admit) can be superb and its so fast paced and the fans are so passionate about it. So tell us what you think about this great sport, hopefully this thread will get some replys.Btw my favourite team for anyone who cares is LEEDS RHINOS

I watch Rugby when there's nothing else to watch on a Saturday normally and sometimes it's quite enjoyable. I prefer watching club games to internationals because they are more open. Internationals tend to be incredibly tight or hugely one sided. Can't say I'm a fan of any particular team but I have been enjoying the highlights of the games from the bottom of the table recently. I'd be the first to admit though, that I'm no expert!

I prefer rugby union to rugby league. But then again, I'm from Victoria and live in the south of the England...

I'm from the North of England, and can't stand either type of Rugby. Just so you know.

I watch Rugby union, but never Rugby league.

i'm a union man myself. i like a good bundle and you just don't get that in leauge.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

I watch Rugby Union I don't watch Rugby League.

Its all union. I dont mind it and play it sometimes, but i dont like the rules as much becasue you have to throw the ball away and stuff which i never seem to do and i just dont think its as fast paced, but everyone to their own opinions I say, I just cant stand watching it because the ball is kicked around too much.