5 8.33%
  • Not Quite Sure

7 11.67%
  • Never Seen Her...Yet

3 5.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Is Ashe Pretty?

Same here, Hair colour doesnt detemine a persons looks.

Ashe's hair color had nothing to do with Yuna's in the first place . it's all in the clothing and facial structure .

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie514
    here's a few i found online

Yes. The one on the top. She looks very gorgeous in that picture.

I think she's very pretty. It's been a while since we had a heroine who was blonde in a video game. Lotta the leading girls in FF's are brunette. Cept' Rikku.

i'm sure Terra's a blonde . at least it appears that way in CG movies, while in drawings her hair is green .

Oh. I forgot bout her! Lol... What kind of weapon does Ashe use?Well, Ashe is very pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Zellyhottie
    Oh. I forgot bout her! Lol... What kind of weapon does Ashe use?Well, Ashe is very pretty.
    a sword i believe . i posted an even bigger pic of her with it but it's not viewable anymore .

I'm a straight male and I can't decide who's prettier - vaan or ashe ( ok not really but still ... Slap some boobs on the guy and I might find myself in a dilemma). Now seriously I understand square's in the business of selling, and making the characters unusually attractive is generally going to be more appealing to people. That's fine, but there's a fine line between attractive and downright effiminate. I'm just beginning to get a tad jaded towards being fed the little sissy cutesy main characters (think Zidane/Tidus) Does anyone else agree they're taking it too far?

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

me zidane and Tidus where hateable i liked Cloud the best

LET THE HAMMER FALL

If the guys are gonna get their cutesy little girl, with the perfect waistline and gorgeous face, then we girls are gonna get our cutesy little guy! Hey if you wanna change that and make the the FF guys un-envy-worthy, then they could easily make all the girls look like Queen Brahme.

Eye candy for the guys and the girls. I think its fair.
    THE MEW HATH NO NEED OF A SIG >:3

Maybe it's just me, but I like my men to look, well, manly. Effeminate guys may be cute, but they turn me off.

CHICKS WITH SWORDS ARE TEH ROCKSORE!!!11
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeza
    This thread did not require Phoenix Down. Do not revive dead threads.

Hey if you wanna change that and make the the FF guys un-envy-worthy, then they could easily make all the girls look like Queen Brahme.
    For starters , this is how much I envy guys like Tidus = 0 ... Ok - with that all said and done, I'll say I dont have a problem with FF making guys appealing to the opposite sex. I'm just suggesting that it would be more preferable if they acted less like total flaming <homosexuals>. I guess technically seeing it as that I'm straight I can't speak for females so I can't say for sure , but I know I would be more than dissapointed if all my lead female characters were <homosexuals>.

Edit by Kishi: Use kinder language in the future, or you'll be banned.

Queen Brahne...............no........
    Anyway,men that are well.....men are hot to me.
    Men that are just a little...too feminine....nope.
    Kinda weirds me out.

A Big Deal? Recognized Member Big D's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

She's a fighter, right? Considering that, it's obvious that she should have an "imperfect" physique. More muscle = bigger limbs, flatter chest (for women). As a swordswoman, she'd need a lean but toned upper body; too much muscle bulk and she'd be slowed. But she does most of her fighting on foot, so stronger legs would help her endure a lot of running and climbing while carrying heavy loads.

'Bout time these sorts of issues played a part in character design.

Besides, supermodels don't do anything for me; I prefer realism over some "fashion designer's" idea of perfection.