Page 1 of 13 123456711 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is better for Cloud Aeris or Tifa what do u think?

Who is better for Cloud Aeris or Tifa what do u think?

I think Tifa is the better choice.

CLOUD RULES!!!

Well, I think Aerith...

Why do you think that Tifa is a better choice?

Tifa is the better choice because cloud and tifa have history and go together well
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking:

I think Aeris, because I like her better.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

I prefer Tifa. Hopefully this thread wont turn into one big argument.

Quote Originally Posted by TheAbominatrix
    I prefer Tifa.
    WHAT!?!?! That is teh dumbest ting i have ever heard!!!!11one! why would anyone prefer tifa i mean she is stupid and she sucks and her hair is too long! You are N00B!!!

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    WHAT!?!?! That is teh dumbest ting i have ever heard!!!!11one! why would anyone prefer tifa i mean she is stupid and she sucks and her hair is too long! You are N00B!!!
    *sets nik on fire*

I like both pairings

Cloud and Tifa better make a move if they ever want their relationship to go anywhere though.

As for Aerith if he can't let go of her then (SPOILER)Advent Children could end up being quite a tragic movie. Perhaps his spirit could dwell with hers in their Promised Land but then he'd have to die so his spirit could be free to be with hers. They already communicate spiritually anyway though so perhaps he wouldn't have to die afterall. Maybe that would be even more tragic than him dying though, remaining alive and growing old haunted by her spirit with her being there for him in every way but in body. Hmmm.

I like the way that Aerith openly showed that she was interested in Cloud. She was so open with her feelings that even Cloud noticed someone was interested in him and began to open up.

I also liked Tifa's devotion to Cloud and how she cared for him at Mideel. As an adult she would always be there for him if he needed her. However she wasn't as open about her feelings as Aerith was and with a guy like Cloud you have to be open and take the initiative I think. Tifa said that sometimes words aren't the only things that can tell what you're thinking however sometimes words have to be used. I think in Advent Children (SPOILER)Tifa should sit down and tell Cloud exactly how she feels and remind him of all that she's done for him. I wonder how Tifa feels about Aerith still being in his heart, if she feels anything I think she should tell Cloud that too, how she feels that despite everything Aerith is still in his heart. Then it's up to Cloud after that. Personally I think they should have been open about how they felt a long time ago I really think Tifa should take a leaf out of Aerith's book and openly show Cloud she's interested in him. Yes Tifa showed she cared deeply for Cloud at Mideel but those aren't the sort of things that happen everyday and sometimes people need people to often remind them that they are interested in them
    Aerith fan
    Tifa fan
    Me and boyfriend - A love that crosses oceans
    Cloud and Aerith - Love across dimensions
    Cloud and Tifa - Love across time
    Tifa and Aerith were friends
    http://www.livejournal.com/users/atendertouch/
    Fool's Gold

I think Cloud is an eunuch.By the way he acts.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Yuffie, man.

What You Say? Recognized Member BG-57's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Notable contributions to Final Fantasy forums

I think they were both likeable and well balanced characters. I like Aerith a little more than Tifa, but not by a lot.

I found Aerith mysterious and intriguing; she could help Cloud to loosen up and be more impulsive.

I found Tifa an interesting mixture of strength and kindness; she could help emotionally support Cloud's fragile psyche.

So I find them both suitable for Cloud.

i'd say Tifa..i like Tifa more in hte game and i found aerith slightly annoying but thats just IMO. tifa knows that aerith likes cloud and she takes afew steps back..but there is someting there between them..some thing she just can't let go ..buts shes keeps her feelings hidden. Even though she sees cloud geeting close to Aerith.. and still after when she dies.. she still has respect for her.kinda like sisters. ,she helpsed cloud get throught everyoing wwhen he didnt know who he was ..she shares her past with him.i recon Tifas the one for cloud and IMO i think they look cuter as a couple.. oh and i think ~tenderness~ had a good statement even if he/she liked tifa or aerith
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Well, withought this turning into a huge LT debate I'd just like to say:

Tifa. Why? Well, they've shared a past together, and to those who think otherwise need to stop denying it. Tifa *IS* Cloud's childhood friend, whether you like it or not. And Tifa understood Cloud in a way that Aeris never could. Tifa loved Cloud for who he was, not because he looked like an ex-boyfriend of hers. *cough*Aeris*cough*

But alas, I'm lazy and I won't type anymore.
    Nah, Aerith doesn't need to come back to life. Cloud just needs to die.
    What those evil Cleris are really thinking...

:bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/blue_tifa/Faith%20Support/cloti_kiss.png[/img]--> CloTi luv, bitches.

EDIT BY BoB: The image in your sig was too large in file-size, please adjust it!

Either of them can be good for Cloud, but I prefer Tifa since (SPOILER)Aeris died. Plus, Aeris was a little too unreal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Yuffie, man.
    Exactly. Yuffie is far superior to Tifa and Aeris. Cloud doesn't know what he's missing...

Serious Answer + SpoilerAeris, though the deadness thing might get in a way of a good relationship.