Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is better for Cloud Aeris or Tifa what do u think?

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Tifa really isnt very masculine in any way accept for her strength. She's actually very shy and rather feminine.

i really like aeris, shes my fav character! and they would look soooo great together if what happened to her didn't happen. tifa is cool, seems awesome in the movie's trailers.. it's a love triagle between them. i think tifa likes cloud alot since they were little and cloud only considers her a friend n he likes aeris and aeris likes cloud. i think aeris would look better with him. can anyone give me a good aeris quote? please! (pm me)

sig by me, so colorful this time xD lol

Everybody has feminine qualities and masculine qualities, and that applies in real life, too.

Aeris is probably very feminine. Tifa is borderline. The way Yuffie talks, I feel like it's a teenage girl, but I feel like if any girl is masculine in FFVII, it's Yuffie.

Cait Sith is probably the only male character that is kinda feminine.

I won't make this post that long, b/c I'm responding to a sub-topic.

Everybody has feminine qualities and masculine qualities, and that applies in real life, too.
    Ain't it the truth? Why do you think a guy would debate the love triangle (please don't take this the wrong way)

What? you think we think you're gay? I don't think that at all.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

You always fall for your best friend. Tifa.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Best friend?

My first Video game love was Aerith, [I]Spoiler: but if she were still alive, Tifa would be a better choice. I had the luxury of meeting both of them at about the same time, so I would choose Aerith, but Cloud should choose Tifa. Tifa is a girl who has had feelings for Cloud for a long time. She will always be ther for him.
    But you have seen all the 80's movies where the guy doesn't see the girl that is right in front of him until something drastic happens (ie "Some Kind of Wonderful") Something drastic did happen leaving only one choice.

Riiiiiiight...

If I'm Cloud, I'll marry both of them.

Ok, I'll tell you about my opinions. Let's see:
    Cloud loves Aeris & Tifa. Meanwhile, Tifa & Aeris love Cloud too. And, Aeris and Tifa really get along well.
    So, the only thing left for Cloud is to take action (Just marry them already)desperately! Cloud should just forget about Sephiroth and then get married with Tifa & Aeris. I think that Cloud's going after Sephiroth because of the personal feud, it's not about saving the world.... (In the beginning of the story, I mean.) Please don't worry about Sephiroth, I'm sure Barret'd take a good care of him.

It's so simple, I've resolved all the problems!

No they don't get along well, but I suppose it could have been worse, like how Tellah and Edward treat each other in FFIV.

And no, I don't believe in polygamy. I say (if we wanna go with everything else you said). . . Aeris is *cough*, so I just need to marry Tifa. Oh, in FFVII do you remember people getting married? Cloud would have to invent it first, then he would be able to get married to Tifa. They have couples who have kids, but can anyone remember anyone using the term husband or wife? They have marriage in at least FFIV and FFX.

Marriage doesn't exist in FFVII?? I don't know, but it doesn't matter as long as Cloud loves Tifa & Aeris. :<3:
    Polygamy? Don't restrict yourself to those social issues...... Well, Cloud's so cool, he won't care about the other's opinion. (Me too, regarding marriage...)
    errr, Final Fantasy = love story

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

Just because you dont see people getting married doesnt mean it doesnt exist.

Not to mention that multiple people talk about husband/wife relationships.
    Last edited by TheAbominatrix; 01-17-2005 at 01:20 AM.

Ten-Year Vet Recognized Member Kawaii Ryűkishi's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator

Bullet and Dyne both had wives--Myrna and Eleanor.

ahhh, I knew I heard the term mentioned somewhere.