Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 378910111213141516 LastLast

Thread: >> Black orb`s RPG art request. (not currently accepting new requests)

SLUMP

This is England
    Papa Waigo
    Articles
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Site Staff

Crash, as far as i'm concerned, you can spam up any other thread you want with rude words. Continue spamming orb's thread, however, and I will be forced to hunt you down and kill you.

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Best shot. Right here. But so we don't go too far PM me with your attacks...

Do I hear a LOL?

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

lol
    I like Kung-Fu.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Cut it out with the off-topic crap please.
    --Box Box Box Box

Can you make a picture of Black Waltz #3 about to kill all those black mages on the airship to Lindblum?
    JOY IS A BITCH, but she is so adorable!
    generated by sloganizer.net
    Kaycee says (12:06 AM):
    whos' obama?

Gamecrafter Recognized Member Azure Chrysanthemum's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Kazane Shiba (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I'm really tempted to jump in line here, but I would feel really bad. Thus, in the event that you do take requests at some point, I think that a picture of Ramza, sword in hand, charging down a battle-ready Wiegraf inside of a castle would be a most excellent picture.

I can provide points of reference at a later date if you are able to draw this.

programmed by NASIR Recognized Member black orb's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Banner Design
    • Logo Design

>>> Lol, just a couple of months and this thread will be one year old..
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Swoosh. Hey Rod!
    >>> About your picture, lineart is already done, now Im in the coloring process..
    >> The black orb glitters ominously... but nothing happens..

Well, all the pictures are absolutely incredible. Really stunning works of art on all accounts.

Despite the amount of requests already, and a slight feeling of guilt, I also would like to make a request. It would be from Illusion of Gaia, and would be either:
    a) Will, Freedan, and Shadow
    or
    b) Shadow facing Dark Gaia.

I'll refrain from posting reference pictures until it's my time, if it comes. However, just remember that your never obligated to do any of this, and it it becomes more work than fun for you, it may not be best to continue. At any right, I wish you loads of luck with this great undertaking. You have my utmost respect.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

Blog Entries

Someone please make the list. Im not going to do it...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Loony BoB
    I admire your talent so much, black orb. You're awesome.

I'd be stupid to pass up even the lightest possibility of you drawing something, so I'll go with a wallpaper-shaped (if possible) picture of Red XIII sleeping in front of a fireplace.
    Quote Originally Posted by Del Mordor
    Oh man, whenever you have time, could you please draw this? It's one of my favorite FF moments, and would be totally amazing.

http://www.fantasysquare.com/pic/ff9/vivi.jpg

Damn, I'm still freaking out over that Gau picture. Wow, that was amazing.......
    Quote Originally Posted by totally emo
    Wow. these are amazing. absolutely jaw-dropping. you've got so many requests and your free time must be diminishing, I wouldn't blame you if you never got any more done. But in case you somehow manage to catch up, I would really love the scene from FFVII where sephiroth walks into the flames. we all know it. no big deal if it never happens, i'll just keep "oogling" over your art
    Quote Originally Posted by The Captain
    As for requests, I'd be most interested to see how you'd interpret Lindblum as it is first seen by the party on the cargo ship. I can only begin to imagine the colors and overlapping structures as well as the sun perhaps reflecting off of what I always perceived to be a clock of some sort.

Keep up the great work!

Take care all.
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman
    umm. Not that you have to do it, but if you've ever played FF5, it would be cool if you could draw super-gilgamesh in a computer wallpaper size. (The one with the bunch of arms.) If you need a pic, though...
    any of them would work. (you don't have to do this, but it would just awesome of you if you did.)
    Quote Originally Posted by ApocalypticLeon
    Great work. You’re very inspiring! I wish I could writes as good as you can draw!

And, if you somehow, superhumanly, finish those drawings, I’d like one with Squall. Firstly, could you make his cloths torn, and cuts across his body? And, make it serious, please. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    Could you also someday draw the scene in Xenogears where Fei Citan, etc. are captured by krelian and hanging on crosses and Elly goes to save them in Sophia's omnigear?
    Quote Originally Posted by -*-Rikku-*-
    Howly mowly, omg u're good u're really good, mann if u have time can u draw Rikku and Yuna fighting for tidus
    Take u're time
    *Has mounth open* Man u're good Lool u really have talent u shud make games
    Quote Originally Posted by redxiiii
    Your pics are great! and if it`s not much trouble, i would like to make a request, as you may have guessed I`m a big redXIII fan , so could you draw a picture of red with his father, seto`s statue or with reds kids
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Prophecy.Crash..
    Holy ****!! Draw AC Cloud vs KH squall...
    Quote Originally Posted by Skytiger92
    Could you draw Yuna and Lenne?

Quote Originally Posted by Mercen-X
    Can you make a pic of Sora's?
    KH2, Drive, and HT only. Oathkeeper and Oblivion.
    Can you make a pic of Riku's?
    KH, Dark, and Nobody only. Soul Eater and The Dark Keyblade.

Can I give them to ~yunie~ so she can make me a wallpaper of them?
    Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    if you want to, what about Squall and Rinoa with some 'hot-lovin'? xD

I bet you could make a really pretty one
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom
    Oh. My. God.

This thread must never die. Never, EVER stop drawing. You're way too good, like a professional.

I know you said you're not accepting new requests until you've finished the other stuff, but when you eventually get round to it, could I have a picture of Dagger? Congratulations, your drawings are the best ever.
    Quote Originally Posted by senator_padme
    Wow!Amazing drawings!You surely deserved the Ciddie!^_^
    Oh and when you have time please try to draw Beatrix from FFIX.^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by eternalshiva
    well if you're still taking requests, I'd take an elvaan female red mage >.> like my sig but in some kind of fighting pose that includes the use of both magic and sword =) I'm bored of my sig and I'd love to have one personally drawn =o not enough rdm piccies out there in fan art that's decent to turn into a sig =/ Make it a bit risque =D not hentai ._. just very feminine, very female =D

I'll check soon to see if you still are doing requests >.> PM me if you're not =) Oh and no rush or anything, an artist can only do as he is inspired. I don;t care if I'm last and it takes years XD I'm honestly curious to see your personal image of the elvaan red mage.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye
    I dunno if you're still taking requests, but could you draw a Raichu saying "Ryechuuu!" please? I'd love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rengori
    Can you make a picture of Black Waltz #3 about to kill all those black mages on the airship to Lindblum?
    Quote Originally Posted by Behold the Void
    I'm really tempted to jump in line here, but I would feel really bad. Thus, in the event that you do take requests at some point, I think that a picture of Ramza, sword in hand, charging down a battle-ready Wiegraf inside of a castle would be a most excellent picture.

I can provide points of reference at a later date if you are able to draw this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rase
    Despite the amount of requests already, and a slight feeling of guilt, I also would like to make a request. It would be from Illusion of Gaia, and would be either:
    a) Will, Freedan, and Shadow
    or
    b) Shadow facing Dark Gaia.

...*computer crashes*

Well... I think that's all...

Black orb won't do all those, though. He should only make 1-3 more and then quit for several months, or maybe even a year. THEN he could make a new thread like this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow

...*computer crashes*
    *Doesn't care*

Quote Originally Posted by black orb
    Quote Originally Posted by Necronopticous
    Swoosh. Hey Rod!
    >>> About your picture, lineart is already done, now Im in the coloring process..
    >>> My hero.