Thread: Anyone think Phoenix will break 72-10?

Default Anyone think Phoenix will break 72-10?

Phoenix is 27-4. That means they're on pace for a 71-11 record.

The Bulls went 41-3 for crying out loud, not even Duke has done that(though UCLA did win 88 in a row, those bitches) AFAIK. Though at 41-3, you'd assume the Bulls <i>should have</i> finished 77-5, so after a 41-3 start, a 31-7 record after that is relatively "fading" down the stretch.

It's like Dallas a few years ago, they started 14-0, finished with like, 56 wins. Though 42-26 is still a pretty good record, it's pretty abysmal relatively after going 14-0. I think Phoenix will suffer that same fate. I see them going, 58-24. They're too young, the Bulls were too veteran to win less than 65 games during the 1995-1996 season(I actually witness most of the Bulls' wins that year). Even if Phoenix does go 71-11 and win the title, I doubt anyone would consider them one of the greatest teams of all time.

Articles

Nah.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Well said, Fres.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

I think they'll approach 60 wins, but unless they play D, they won't be able to stick with the Spurs in the postseason. Still, anything is possible. Nash is my MVP right now.

Take care all.