Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FF Music Video's

FF Music Video's

Hi, I'm new here

A while ago I started to make Final Fantasy video's (= a song mounted with FF footage).
    Up to now i have made 6 of them.

Here is a link to one of those video's: http://files.filefront.com/3575553

if you want more info or want to download other video's; go here: http://www.users.skynet.be/sylver/studio.htm

Please, but some feedback here if you saw the video. Thanks!

Your video was nicely done. The FMV clips that you used were very clear, giving the video a nice look. Well done
    Take my love, take my land
    Take me where I cannot stand
    I don't care, I'm still free
    You can't take the sky from me
    Take me out to the black
    Tell them I ain't comin' back
    Burn the land and boil the sea
    You can't take the sky from me
    There's no place I can be
    Since I found Serenity
    But you can't take the sky from me...
    Listen to the Firefly theme.

Thumbs up

I downloaded all of them and thought they were great. My favourites were "Space Halo" and "Miss You". Keep making more of them!!

Thanks for your replies!

I'm just glad you shared your videos with us

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

Space Halo was great!!!! I am gonna watch the other ones soon, however, i dont think i should watch the ffx2 ones as i havnt completed them yet.

VERY VERY VERY NICE WORK!!

I haven't played FF X-2 myself
    But now i already know all the FMV's by heart

Wow. I really love the "I Miss You" and "Space Halo" videos. I watch them like, 2 million times a day. Good job on those!

While we're on the topic of Final Fantasy Music Videos, try looking for this one by KimoNo: System of a Down's Chop Suey, a video of FF8,9, and 10 combined. Just google it and it should be the first or second link that pops up. It's really nice.

I was wondering if anyone else knew where other FF videos could be found?
    "The things we want to say the most are usually the hardest to say." - Paine, FF X-2

"No matter how dark the night, morning always comes, and our journey begins anew." - Lulu, FFX

---------------------------------------------------
    I am worth $1,312,730.00 on HumanForSale.com

Quote Originally Posted by AoiSora
    Wow. I really love the "I Miss You" and "Space Halo" videos. I watch them like, 2 million times a day. Good job on those!

While we're on the topic of Final Fantasy Music Videos, try looking for this one by KimoNo: System of a Down's Chop Suey, a video of FF8,9, and 10 combined. Just google it and it should be the first or second link that pops up. It's really nice.

I was wondering if anyone else knew where other FF videos could be found?
    Thanks. I will look for that video.

You can download a lot of FF video's on AMV: (http://www.animemusicvideo.org). Just make a 'super search' and put 'Final Fantasy' as anime. There is a lot of crap there too, so only download the video's that had a lot of hits and have good opinions.
    Enjoy!

I just watched nearly all of the ones you've posted on your site. (Downloading the last one right now.)

AWESOME stuff! The songs are great, and the clips you used worked together really, really well.

Very nice. ^_^
    Smile. ^_^

Sylver, I was wondering why your FF9 Rosetta clip isn't on your website. I found it on AMV.org and thought it was really good.

Quote Originally Posted by Appless
    Sylver, I was wondering why your FF9 Rosetta clip isn't on your website. I found it on AMV.org and thought it was really good.
    You probably mean 'Roxette'
    Well, i'm really glad you liked it but for me it turned out to be a failure: the resolution is too low, the image quality is low, there are black bands on the left and right. So, I removed that video from my release list

You're right that the image quality wasn't the greatest but the actual movie was still good.
    Last edited by Appless; 01-20-2005 at 01:13 AM.

can u\you tell me how to put videos in here do u need a website
    hpw can you change a wmv file to a wav
    If you wanna fight well.........lets fight

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

yes you will need your own personal website and then create a link in your post that goes to that file on your website.

In order to change wmv (isnt wmv a movie file and wav a song file? anyway), you need to find a wmv > wav converter. Just go to google and type in "wmv to wav converter" and look around a bit, shouldnt be too hard to find something like that.

EDIT: fast reply ey? seeing as how the post before you was in January