Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 378910111213

Thread: What Would Your Ultimate Weapon Be?

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

'Nuff said
    There is no signature here. Move along.

In midsomer murders the other week someone was going around beating people to death with a large spoon/ladle (more spoonlike). He just twatted them over the head untill they died.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblades
    In midsomer murders the other week someone was going around beating people to death with a large spoon/ladle (more spoonlike). He just twatted them over the head untill they died.
    wow, how.....sick. what was his motive? was he the butler ? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

straight blade katana? sounds more like a ninja-to to me . i've held katanas before ; not so heavy actually. i'm not dumb enough to cut myself . hey, if Yuff can wield a giant shuriken , why not a giant katana like nodachi ? well, whatever !

well yes..sort of. He was the butler to a long lived posh englishmans club for teenagers (these things still exist for the rich), it was called the pudding club and the spoon was a ritual tool that he carried. He claimed he had to do it to protect the club, but he was nuts.

Yuff, the most easy thign i can think of to identify a straight blade katana is in the teenage mutant ninja turtles originally created by eastmen and laird in the 80's, leo used two straight blade katanas. I could go and search for the real thing online but im to lazy. Straight blade katanas had as much effort put into them as curved ones, the cured sword is simply more iconic. The ninja swords were made crudly and cheaply because of the nature of the ninja's existance, their swords were often used as steps and bats etc. It's said that if a ninja could, he would steal a samurias katana because of it's quality. Hold on, i might have a photo of a wooden one i had made...

righty-o, heres mine and yep, i have used it many times and fought lotsa differnt weaponry with it. I also remember now seeing straight katana for sale as ornamental weaponry, so maybe search things like battleorders or barrington swords

EDIT: Please stop double posting. Use the edit button. -Murd
    Attached Images Attached Images

i always wanted one of those kendo sticks . looks like that thing can crush some bones . this guy in my state almost killed himself while playing with a sword after his mom specifically told him not to .

kendo swords....now those are aweful, and from what i have seen from their fighting it's as usefull a whacking someone with a french loaf.

you get nutters all the time over here who go out and start chopping at police and cars. One poor bugger whos was mentaly ill collected swords, he was as soft as a pony but he was showing one of his swords to someone, the armed police turned up and because he didnt understand them telling him to put it down they shot him dead, poor bloke.