Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Ultimate Weapon Be?

Shoden lol why dont you just hire her to do your own photoshoot, sure shes married to me but she is a pro
    Finally we got some snow last night and it was lovely, but it didnt lay.

Actually Del, the mind is at best a distraction. It causes people to think which limits their natural prowess and instincts. Most people when they reach the moment become consumed in thoughts/emotions such as pride and fear, this causes them to pause when they should be pushing forward. Your mind will cheat or even lie to you, tho not on purpose.

Ultima Weapon (the boss, not the weapon), I would clutch his arm and swing him around at the enemies.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

It would like the Chaos Breaker in Shining Force green but it'd have more detail and i could turn it into this big mofo sword at will like Inuyasha's Tetsyaga but the pre-transformation form would be really powerful as well. I'd be a dual-weilder so i'd have Sephiroth's bi-othing masamune. Yeahh....

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblades
    Actually Del, the mind is at best a distraction. It causes people to think which limits their natural prowess and instincts. Most people when they reach the moment become consumed in thoughts/emotions such as pride and fear, this causes them to pause when they should be pushing forward. Your mind will cheat or even lie to you, tho not on purpose.
    Of course that is possible. A weak mind can be just as dull as an unsharpened sword, as useless as a gun without bullets. There are grades of everything.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

MUSASHI +34. My current weapons on PSO.

if ANY mind thinks it can bring tactics, tricks or skilll into a fight they will only ever defeat the most simplest of opponants. One must move beyound the idea of thought, even of seeing to reach the most basic and primal state of ability.

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

I agree that the mind can trip you up if you aren't careful, but it can also alert you to dangers your instincts might not be able to deal with. For instance, if you get in a fistfight, and out of the corner of your eye you see his friend pull a knife, your instinct would be to either finish off the one dude or rush the friend. Wheras your mind would recognize the danger and come up with a solution. (Like, RUN!)
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Post of course

It does'nt matter if you have a really cool or powerful weapon if you don't know how to use it. i bet i know more than 5 different ways to kill someone with a pencil, But thats just me.
    1. Stab it into their neck.
    2. Through the rib cage, into the heart.
    3. Stab them through the ear, puncture the brain.
    4. Stab them repetitively in a variety of places.(a bit open ended)
    5. Just shove it in an air compresser at full PSI.
    I'd list more, but some are too gruesome for even the most morbid people.
    (not me.MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
    If anyone wants to gawk at how insanely homicidal I am, please be my guest!

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

Thumbs up Ultimate weapon

I would use a Bastard sword the size of a skyscraper. One swing would shake the earth.
    I live for curiosity, I have no fears, I fight for what I believe in, and never look back.

A mix between the Dragon Blade, from Ninja Gaiden, and Sephiroths Masumune (sp?). Be about 6 ft long with unmatched speed and power. Plus I'm a dai katana freak.
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by CloudVII
    A mix between the Dragon Blade, from Ninja Gaiden, and Sephiroths Masumune (sp?). Be about 6 ft long with unmatched speed and power. Plus I'm a dai katana freak.
    nice to meet you! I'm Dai Killing freak!

schweet a brothren.. ill admit im 15 and me and my friends play ninjas with hardwood bokens, but im always the samuari team :P. I should craft my ultimate weapon, a wooden one muahhaha let the savagry begin :chop:
    [leeza]Filesize limit is 50 kb. Please read the sig restrictions posted above the sig field and PM a Knight/Admin if you do not understand them.[/leeza]

Quote Originally Posted by CloudVII
    let the savagry begin
    You are my new best friend

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

whats wrong with being homicidal sure its illegal but who cares any who objects will be ravaged have there ribs ripped from they're chest rip out they're spine and ill use it to stab them then ill decapitate them rip up they're body into 600 bits and scatter them into a pond of stone phirannas then ill throw a grenade at the body and blame the killing on my neighbour.

hows that for homicidal

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderer
    I would use a Bastard sword the size of a skyscraper. One swing would shake the earth.
    But how the **** would you be able to carry that thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman222
    It does'nt matter if you have a really cool or powerful weapon if you don't know how to use it. i bet i know more than 5 different ways to kill someone with a pencil, But thats just me.
    1. Stab it into their neck.
    2. Through the rib cage, into the heart.
    3. Stab them through the ear, puncture the brain.
    4. Stab them repetitively in a variety of places.(a bit open ended)
    5. Just shove it in an air compresser at full PSI.
    I'd list more, but some are too gruesome for even the most morbid people.
    (not me.MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
    If anyone wants to gawk at how insanely homicidal I am, please be my guest!
    GWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :evilking:
    I belive you could even kill someone with a pillow... or a marshmallow!