Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213 LastLast

Thread: What Would Your Ultimate Weapon Be?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by feioncastor
    Do you think that stabbing that weapon into someone wouldn't do them that much damage? Any weapon is capable of doing the bearer more damage than the target, if used improperly. With the right training and focus, you could easily kill someone with that knife without even hurting yourself.

Feion
    Bah, a good weapon can be just to fight with. Not just stabb unprepared and unaware people.

That weapon would dissable many ways that you can use a normal knife in. Ofcourse it CAN be used to fight with. But it will be less effective and even a trained person could do himself dammage with it.

feioncastor, if your even considering such a weapon then theres nothing that can help you. The fact is a cheeseknife can become a dangerous and deadly weapon easily capable of killing any opponant in the right hands. Never the less that thing is simply for show and hasnt had any practical thought put into it. Ive been fighting and teaching people to fight for years but you dont have to take my word for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunblades
    The fact is a cheeseknife can become a dangerous and deadly weapon easily capable of killing any opponant in the right hands.
    this might be a stupid remark to some, but Gunblades is right . ninjas have the tendency to turn harmless items into weapons . a folding fan could be a knife in a ninja's hand, while any type of wire or string could be used as a strangling wire .

I could try martial arts But not for Zell! *Sweatdrop* And if that don't work, a stick!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zellyhottie
    I could try martial arts But not for Zell! *Sweatdrop* And if that don't work, a stick!!!
    lol, good luck with the stick! :laughing:

Quote Originally Posted by Yuffie514
    well, i prefer to have a weapon in my hand anyway , based on the fact that not everyone is good w/their hands like Tifa or Zell .

AGREE!!!! AGREE!!!! *Sighs* Zell....Um, *Snaps back to reality* Anyway, I Agree with that. I'd love to use martial arts. Tifa's great. Using your fists are a great advantage like when Zell had to get the group's weapons in FF8 in the desert prison. He used his fists. Great.

don't their hands hurt from punching too many metal heads ? i know they have gauntlets, but, i think they could use some ice afterwards...

The fact is a cheeseknife can become a dangerous and deadly weapon easily capable of killing any opponant in the right hands.
    the fact is that a cheeseknife is a deadly weapon, there realy sharp and pointy at then end

urm back to the weapons yumm....urm a sword, preferably kinda like Squalls gunbalde, but not so bulky looking, and double edged, with a blood groove and magic! i thouhgt up this sword that is only the hilt until you try and use it the blade appears out of no where..well, it kinda appears and 'clunks' into place if that makes any sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by My Mate Nats
    awww
    i love you matt
    you rock
    you always cheer me up
    you make me giggle
    oh...trout....i dont love you in that way

Quote Originally Posted by blue_midget192
    urm back to the weapons yumm....urm a sword, preferably kinda like Squalls gunbalde, but not so bulky looking, and double edged, with a blood groove and magic! i thouhgt up this sword that is only the hilt until you try and use it the blade appears out of no where..well, it kinda appears and 'clunks' into place if that makes any sense.
    i don't seem to understand , but the then all of sudden i was thinking about a super string that can kill . pretty much like the boss from Ninja Scroll or Sesshomaru .

The power of cheese

well cheese itself causes damage to man but i wont go into that here.

Yuffie514 - although theres loads of differnt forms of unarmed martial arts alot of them practise deflection, useing anothers force against them, like the way water causes alot fo damage but follows the path of least resistance.

blue_midget192 - my point about a cheeseknife was in relation to ANYTHING being a dangerous weapon, in fact i have a scar on my stomach where i played football with a load of guys in armour, one stupid one who was a decent fighter, DIDNT take his damn cheeseknife out of his belt and when i tackled him form behind - cut - it pulled my tiisue ontot the outside and i wouldnt go to hospital.

we have all had gadgests that look good but are impractical or dont do the job very well. The same is true for weapons.

Fork!

I DO WHAT I WANT. YOU HAVE PROBLEM?

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

The Blue Rajah!

or did he use spoons. . . I think by the end of the movie he wasn't too picky about what he threw.

i threw cookies at someone once and they broke up into powerder, dusting their eyes like some ninja powder.

i threw cookies at someone once and they broke up into powerder, dusting their eyes like some ninja powder.
    LOL :laughing: , did that person do something to get you mad ? one time, my brother and i shot a dart at this lady at a outlet store and we ran out as fast as we can just before she saw us :laugh: .