Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bizarre experiences

Default Bizarre experiences

Does anyone here have any bizarre or unusual experiences they would like to share ?

I remember I was up late one Friday night , just getting ready to go to bed and I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye this brown-robed figure darting down the corridor just outside my bedroom door.

PS : and NO I wasn't drinking before any of you make that conclusion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itsunari 2000
    PS : and NO I wasn't drinking before any of you make that conclusion.
    PS: You weren't drinking You were on acid! Right?

The other day I was so angry that O punched a rock wall as hard as I could. Amazingly enough, I hit it right that I barely suffered a scratch (Well, my hand was all bloody, but nothing deep).
    In hindsight, I should have broken a bone or something. So that was a stroke of luck.

Yeah I too saw a hooded figure strangely enough. I woke up one night and looked out the window because I couldn't sleep and there for a split second I saw it.

YOUR ALL CRAZY

*puts on a brown robe*
    Word/s.

Ghost of Christmas' past Recognized Member theundeadhero's Avatar

FFXIV Character

Villania Valski (Adamantoise)
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Senior Site Staff

When I was 4 or 5, I was sitting outside one night in my backyard. My cousin Kelly was babysitting me and my sister (she was a mean babysitter too ) and we were out there staring up at the stars. I saw something flash across the sky in ziggzaggy lines and asked my cousin what it was. She told me it was Santa Clause! Being so young I believed her. Looking back now I have no idea what it was.

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

I got banned from EoEO for absolutely no reason.

I thought that was pretty bizzare.
    I like Kung-Fu.

At the house I lived at b4 I moved to Vegas, I would wake up in the night because my bed would shake violently. I dont know what caused this but it scared the @#$% out of me. One night that happened I went down stairs to get a glass of water. AS I entered the kitchen I saw a pair of what I thought to be red eyes. I of course didnt stay down there long enough to see what is was. I was up the rest of the night and I never went down stairs after dark again. The bed shakes continued untill the day I moved away.
    Embarce the darkness within. That is where true power is waiting.

at like three in the moning on my eleventh b'day i saw adude that looked just like the gentlemen off buffy i blinked a few times and looked away but he was still there so i threw my pillow at it and he dissapered

anotherthing my friends just reminded me of. I while back i was having =dreams of being followed by a man in a black cloak and hat, this hat covered his face so that I could not see him. In my dream I didnt know what he wanted, i asked him again and again but he never responded. He just kept on followwing. In a little bit these dreams stoped, however one day that my friend was late to walk to school with me I left without him. He says that he saw me laeving, but heres the wierd part, he said he saw a nam ina black cloak and a hat that hid his face following me for a while. I had not told him about the dream, so there is no way he could have known. I never saw the man he said was following me either. creepy isnt it?....
    Embarce the darkness within. That is where true power is waiting.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by DMKA
    I got banned from EoEO for absolutely no reason.

I thought that was pretty bizzare.
    You called a mod a joker face. One step below calling them a clown face.

One time at band camp . . .

. . . it was soriority week so many bizarre things happened.
    Do you Wanna Build a Snowman?

-= It doesn't have to be a snowman... =-

Contributions
    • Notable contributions to former community wiki

When I was a child, I had an interesting chat with an old smelly woman not many other people could see. She wasn't imaginary, just not many people could see her.

Also, when I was twelve, me, my cousins and my friends used to like to go adventuring in the sewage pipes. The last time we went, we saw a glowing humanite sort of figure standing on the corner of a tunnel intersection, just like it was peering around the corner at us. We were kids and had to bend to fit in the pipes, but it looked like this thing was standing up straight. The tunnels are dark and reflect no light. I wasn't at the front and I just made out the figure that look to be human, my brother said he saw grey eyes on it.
    Nowadays when we look back, we usually come to the conclusion that it was some bald teenager high on acid with glow on the dark stickers pasted all over his body. There's still mystery to it, though.

I glimpsed out of the corner of my eye this brown-robed figure darting down the corridor just outside my bedroom door.
    Yeah I too saw a hooded figure strangely enough. I woke up one night and looked out the window because I couldn't sleep and there for a split second I saw it.
    omg you guys are scaring me. i never had an experience like that. one time my friend had a dream that a man in a white suit came into his room, walked across and opened his closet door. the creepy thing was, his closet door was supposed to be on the other side of his room.

when i was a little kid i think i was like half awake and half asleep and anyting i imagined it just popped up there but for some reason i was thinking insects and creep crawlies so all these bugs were on my bed and i could exactly "wake up" until they were all over me...spiders milipides cockaroaches...dont want to have another experience like that again!

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

...you hot, salty nut! Recognized Member fire_of_avalon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by 612904398619
    omg you guys are scaring me. i never had an experience like that. one time my friend had a dream that a man in a white suit came into his room, walked across and opened his closet door. the creepy thing was, his closet door was supposed to be on the other side of his room.
    Men in white suits must be a common hallucination. I was at my cousins once and saw a man in white. We stared at each other for a while and then I blinked and he was gone and I flipped out. I've told this story before, though.

Signature by rubah. I think.