Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bahamut Zero...at the dig site?!?! *spoilers somewhat*

Default Bahamut Zero...at the dig site?!?! *spoilers somewhat*

Okay, on my last play through, I missed the big materia you get by stopping the train. I did get the other three, though, but for someone reason I didn't receive Bahamut Zero. So at the dig site I was looking for the Midgar key, and actually dug up Bahamut Zero!! What is with this?! Is the game glitched or something? In all my playthroughs I have never encountered something like this!

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

Shlup's Retired Pimp Recognized Member Raistlin's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Editor

Any summons you miss throughout the first two discs can be dug up at Bone Village. This also goes for some items, I believe.

Nothing is absolute... UltimaLimit's Avatar

Raistlin's right, and while I can't remember any specific items, I do remember that you can also dig up W-Item if you missed it.

EDIT: Wait, I remember: I've dug up Cid's Mop. (Stupid name.) And a couple of other semi-valuable things. Mostly you just get Potions and crap if you don't know where to dig.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

Thanks for the help. I had no idea about that, so it just confused the hell out of me...

"What I have shown you, that is the truth. What you thought you knew? That is the illusion." - Sephiroth

really1 gosh i didnt know that..cool^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

If you didn't know, dig where the X is on the bottom level (near the ladder). After getting a couple of other things like Mop, you should unearth W-Item. Try to get as close to the center of the X as you can. My advice is screw where the "line of sight" meets and just hire one guy, then stand on the middle of the X.
    I am alive I will never run away Places inside My heart screams inside with pride Once I cried Now I wipe away the tears Once I died Now I'm alive

--Alive (Korn)

And we sneak a call And we're like thieves I love the times like these Just don't say goodbye Just won't you please I'm trying to do the right thing

All my life I was in the cold Now I find I feel nothing more Leave me to learn Leave me to hurt Now I'm not so invincible

--Invincible (Static-X)

As far as I know, the only materia you can dig up is Bahamut Zero. Cid's Mop is always there along with a weapon for Vincent, (can't remember name), and a few other items that aren't worth the frustration.

Bahamut Zero

Hello,

I'm having trouble finding Bahamut Zero. Could you tell me exactly where you dug it up please?

By the way, you don't need to select any diggers. I find them of little help so just choose 'done' when asked to place a digger. You can dig for free this way, though I just use it to save time.

The weapon here for Vincent is his 'Buntline' which is at the right on the top level.
    W-Item is apparently here too in the same place as the mop.
    I can't seem to find Bahamut Zero though..
    Last edited by honnaja; 02-02-2005 at 02:23 PM. Reason: Hoping for an answer..

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

where abouts did you find him

LET THE HAMMER FALL

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

What bugs me is that I never got the Contain materia. I spent a lot of gil there, but I never came across it.

Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Spykus Hallideus (Cerberus)

the best thing i found was the W-item materia

LET THE HAMMER FALL

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by honnaja
    By the way, you don't need to select any diggers. I find them of little help so just choose 'done' when asked to place a digger. You can dig for free this way, though I just use it to save time.
    Sure you do. When you want to dig in a specific spot, you need a digger.
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Yeah, I tried using no diggers, but it didn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    What bugs me is that I never got the Contain materia. I spent a lot of gil there, but I never came across it.
    I feel your pain, man. The exact same thing happened to me. I started over becasue I wanted to get more than one Master Magic materia.

--Alive (Korn)

--Invincible (Static-X)

Articles

You can't miss out on the Contain materia. You can get it at any point from the time you are able to visit Mideel ((SPOILER)even after it is destroyed).

Default Diggers

When you ask for the men to dig it comes up with two options:
    1) Order a search
    2) Done
    If you select done (i.e: not requesting any diggers) it will then ask you to ignite the bomb (square) then you place Cloud where you want the digging to take place and you will see a digger digging there. You really don't need to mess about arranging diggers all over the place

I got Contain materia from Mideel after it had been destroyed. I imagine you can get it there before that as someone suggested. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to put that here though, even though the title indicates spoilers..

Where was Bahamut Zero Katana...?