Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [a] FFX Yuna

Default [a] FFX Yuna

Hey guys, I just thought I'd post this here. I've been working on the picture for around 3 days on-and-off. It was drawn using a 4*5 graphics tablet, procreate Painter Classic and GIMP 2.

Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images

The body is perfect, but the face looks like a menopausal old woman.

Fair enough... do you have any suggestions as to how I could improve the face?

Alex

Um... actually no. I can't draw myself, and I know very little about that art form. However, you might try making her hair more brown. It looks as if she is graying. Also maybe change the expression on her face? She looks like a strict disciplinarian of sorts. Sort of... I don't know, sorry.

Thanks for the suggestions... I'll see what sort of effect they have.

Alex

Do you think this one is an improvement?

Alex
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes, that is an improvement. However, there is something wrong about the face still. She seems like someone else. Sorry, don't mean to nit pick or anything...

Give the poor guy a break! The rest of her looks great.

Good job Alex

How long has it been raining?

...Forever.

Give the poor guy a break! The rest of her looks great.
    Quote Originally Posted by nik0tine
    The body is perfect, but the face looks like a menopausal old woman.

its pretty good ^_^..just make her hair flicked slightly more...to essuentate the movement. the neck goes straight upward..which is why it my look like a 'menopausal old woman..' o_O and the base of her chin is more angled..but seriously its good ..i doubt i couls achieve a better finish ..^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

..i doubt i couls achieve a better finish ..^_^
    I know I certianly couldn't. Seriously though, setting all of my criticisms aside for now, you are a thousand times better at this than I am. It isn't really that bad. Like I said, the body is perfect.

Don't worry about hurting my feelings, I wanted critics of my work. Nobody improves by getting pats on the back.

I just want to say thanks to everyone who is making comments.

Alex

sorry..did i asy it was bad??/..sorry i dint mean that...what i meant to say that the way you finished it off wasreally good.and i dont think i could get it like that..o_O dam i have very bad english and i type to fast that i dont know what im saying somethimes.......^_^
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

Banished Ace Recognized Member Agent Proto's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Oh wow! That's very nice. For a second, I thought you've used those cool blending coloring pencils, but done on the computer, I'm really impressed.

Apparently, I have been declared banished.

It just bit me, is all. Little Miss Awesome's Avatar

I think it's great!