Thread: big brother

Default big brother

well its that time of year when the usual rubbish "reality" tv shows are on! this year its celebraty big brother. its awful!! i all the people in there are hardly famous except for caprise, sylvester stollones mum!! and sylester stollones ex wife...briggett something!
    anyone else who hates it should read the ben elton book "dead famous" its very funny and thats the michael out of big brother!
    i can't belive how bad tv is!!!

Trust No one

Kenzie called John McCruick blood, and then said he was gonna slap his lips about. If that isn't funnier than anything Ben Elton ever wrote then I don't know what is.

Unhappy it's just so very sad

u should watch portuguese channels... they hav all those lame shows at night, but in th morning they hav a talk show called "Praça da Alegria" (that's th main public channel, but all th others hav a similar show") that lasts for about 3 hours, where ppl come and talk about, I dunno, fruit baskets, and how to make them, and then these lame accordeonists play some crappy tune and sing about how they wanna hump their 18yr old neighbour (all in very subtle "metaphors", like "I wanna park my car in th neighbour's garage, which is very narrow")... then th takes about an hour and a half, and has commercials in between... and when u thought it was all over, they hav another show, which is exactly th same thing, but with a different name, and it lasts for another 3 hours... and then u hav th sitcoms, and then, bigbrother, or better still: "celebrity farm"... or whatever...

it's just sad, but th world is becoming more and more stupid everyday... and then there's a few who don't abide to all this stupidity, but get overwhelmed by th rest of th population, so don't get heard...

What is Your Ideal Anime Weapon?
    Hosted by theOtaku.com: Anime. Done right.

"Life is like a belch: sometimes it gets stuck, and it hurts." - me

Eoff + Fabio = Win Lord Chainsaw's Avatar

This isn't being shown in America is it? Cause I haven't heard anything about the next Big Brother, which is pretty strange because they had an application commercial during the season finale of Big Brother 5.

Wonder what happened to it...

It's okay though, cause I'm gonna be set with Amazing Race All Stars with the return of the most badass reality show contestant of all time: Colin Guinn.

To hell with Battletoads and Double Dragon.
    THIS is the ultimate team.

i think that many really annoying tv reality show start in the uk
    big brother
    pop idol (american idol....i will kill simon cowell one day.....)
    ....thats all i can think of right now!
    but be warned!! you'll be getting

i'm a celebraty get me out of here - celebraties have to got to the australian outback and survive by doing tasks such as stick their hand in a tub full of scorpians, put their faces into tanks full of flies and eat kangaroo testicles...yummy

strictly come dancing - celebraties have to dance....thats it!

the farm - celebraties have to live and work on a farm. rebecca loos (the one that had an affair with beckham) had to ejaculate a boar...lovely!

Trust No one

i think you're forgeting the best UK to US reality tv export Scrapheap challenge or the american version JUNKYARD WARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Anyway back to big brother that kid kenzieeeeee (do youknowwhatimean) is the most chav like person i've ever seen, I can't wait till he flip reverses it)
    Last edited by gokufusionss1; 01-15-2005 at 04:54 PM.
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

dizzy up the girl Recognized Member Rye's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You
    • Former Cid's Knight

It used to rock, but now it's horrible. :/

In Brazil, we have a lot of stupid shows...We watch some of the shows you all said earlier, like American Idol, and we have our own edition of Big Brother (BB sucks, but as long as there's punching and kicking, it'll be alright...sorry, I'm needing a good Jackie Chan movie). I've heard of this Survivor (and I actually believe it's in one of the Brazilian channels) but I've never watched it myself.
    Oh, and we have "Casa dos Artistas", and that one is BAD. They reunite singers, actors, and all sort of "artists" (if you dare to call them "artists") and put them in a house, and all we see is talk. I don't remember sseing any punchin' or kickin' in it, but...Lucky me: I never heard of it again. Yay!

Contributions
    • Former Site Staff

I hate reality tv shows full stop. They irritate me.

wow!! scrapheap challenge!! i used to watch that every sunday til i got a job...
    i love their names!! i want to be in it sooooooooooo much!!

yeay! jackies out the house!!

Trust No one