Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy XII Pre-Release FAQ

cant wait for the release of x12 in ireland when ever that is
    If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
    A day for firm decisions!!! Or is it??

So, from the FAQ, it looks as though the game may be more fantasy and less science-fiction (more castles, swords, magic, and less robots, space ships, and weird punk scenes). Has there been any sort of official word on this?

"I've got black magic, a hair trigger, and a short fuse. Bring it!"
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theatre

Draw the Drapes Recognized Member rubah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Ishmayl
    So, from the FAQ, it looks as though the game may be more fantasy and less science-fiction (more castles, swords, magic, and less robots, space ships, and weird punk scenes). Has there been any sort of official word on this?
    Have you not seen any of the trailers?

Quote Originally Posted by rubah
    Quote Originally Posted by Ishmayl
    Have you not seen any of the trailers?
    No.,.. I get on the internet for about 10 minutes every day, and have a dial-up at that.... don't really have time (or bandwidth) for downloading trailers...

So, any answers?

"I've got black magic, a hair trigger, and a short fuse. Bring it!"
    -Black Mage, 8-Bit Theatre

I believe you are correct. I haven't bothered to watch any trailers either, mostly b/c ATM I don't have a computer that I trust to actually run them.

--------

"No more battle transitions or victory poses"
    Suh-wwweeeet!!!! That's just what I wanted.

Yeah, FFXII is a fantasy game. It still has airships, of course, but then so have all the other fantasy. You need to see the trailers, but it seems that thats not possible for you. But yes, if you saw the trailer, you would know.

w00t World Map. It said "On the World Map, there will still be unescapeable battles". Many people doubted that but maybe it still comes.
    Auron Rulez

Default great site

I'm sorry I'm new to this, but I can't belive how informative this site is. I don't have much time to bs anymore, but everytime is so quick and eazy to find. sorry if this is wrong just wanted to say thanks

Thanks for sharing that. Although I already seen it, but oh well. Thanks. lol.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

call me stupid, but answer if u will... is this console or on-line

Quote Originally Posted by order_of_the_shadow
    call me stupid, but answer if u will... is this console or on-line
    Console. Its on the PS2. Which I don't understand since they have been delaying it, wait until the PS3 comes out.
    Yeah, so what, I'm a chick that plays Final Fantasy. Not my fault my dad got me hooked when I was little. Started with Final Fantasy Tactics, and now I'm on Final Fantasy X-2... And I'm only 14!

wooot thats great thank yooouuu!! cant wait for this!

yunafan11 - its the same with Legend Of Zelda Twilight Princess. I believe that theyre doing it beacuse ofthen the last couple of games on a console tend to fade out so theyre kinda hoping to go out with a bang if that makes sense. AlsoI believe (Although I may be wrong here, just what I've read) that TP althoug for the gamecube will also have some features which can only be accessed on the revolution so perhaps that may be the case wit this too, some special features only available on ps3? that would be kool if that was the case...

My Music Videos
    My Video Awards Site if you make any music videos please enter I'm sick of seeing the same stuff entered over and over!

yay thankyou for the information im really excited now. he he the moogles look even cuter than ever

hey thanks for the info!!

Looks like a good game! I'm buying it the day it comes out.