Thread: la la la question

Default la la la question

Hey guys I was wondering in the new trailer thats out when Cloud is fighting that large monster, is that bahumut or a new weapon?

*however you spell his name*
    Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Everyday I wish that I could be the one, for you...

Quote Originally Posted by demonsdragon
    Hey guys I was wondering in the new trailer thats out when Cloud is fighting that large monster, is that bahumut or a new weapon?

*however you spell his name*

From what I heard its Bahumt but I could be wrong..-sniffle-

i thought it was a new weapon at first but then i saw kadaj shoot that blast out of his hand and i figured that must be materia.

^^^True...but I just think it's wierd how Bahumat comes in the scene...but I think of the phrase "Calamity from the skies" and I wonder if that particular beast is it...but then I guess the Calamity form the skies is meteor/jenova....whatever...I KNOW the story but I still get lost

It would have been much better for the storyline if it was a weapon or Jenova but most of the mags and sites have it worked into there head that its Bahamut. Maybe it was a rumour that got out of hand but maybe its because of a comment passed in an interview with one of the creators that makes people think its Bahamut.

i think it's bahamut. Everyone please remember the summon materia!! I wonder if any other summoned monsters will be in AC

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

bahamut
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Bahamut cuz you have to remember that this movie takes place 2 years after the game. meaning that as far as the makers of this movie know, when we played the game we could have beaten all weapons... so I would assume that they didn't want to bring any of them back unless in a memory

but WHY Bahumat??? I hear the word from magazines and the web but still haven't heard it from an official Square-Enix source, it anyone has it then show some proof.

well.....yet ANOTHER reason to wait (and wait and wait) for this movie to come out