Thread: "It all began when i saw that sphere of you"

Default "It all began when i saw that sphere of you"

So does this phrase reffered to Shuyin?And something else,this Zanarkand Abes which Yuna have between her breasts,is it actually a tatto or something else?

I think she is referring to Tidus, but the sphere IS of Shuyin. I always thought that the Zanarkand Abes thing was part of her shirt.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

"It all began when I saw this sphere of you, or at least I think it was you"
    I think it went something like that
    She thought that it was Tudus until she found out that it was Shuyin
    And I too thought that it was part of her shirt
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

I think the quote is referring to Tidus, because, yea, she did think it was him. (However, it was really really annoying because if you got 100% completion, she says it like three times thoughout the ending...)

And the Zanarkand abes thing is a piece of metal that's part of her outfit...sort of keeping the shirt...er...together? sort of? I guess you can't really say it's together in the front...
    "I believe everyone has at least one skill that they excel in over all others. It's something that defines who they are. What is it that defines you?"
    - chaos (Xenosaga: Episode I)

Never ask a chaos/Wilhelm fangirl which one she likes better... It makes for a very unhappy fangirl...

that makes sense cause ive always wondered what kept her shirt from just falling off.

Yeah that's pretty much what i think too..She thought that in the sphere was Tidus but then she discovered that it was Shuyin..However Yuna was going to search about her most important person-Tidus-who in the beggining thought he was on the sphere..
    So her story began even accidentaly by Tidus..

And yeah the Zanarkand Abes must be a piece of metal or something which keeping her shirt..

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

that makes sense cause ive always wondered what kept her shirt from just falling off.
    Pur will power?
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Pur will power?
    damn will power.

Quote Originally Posted by 612904398619
    damn will power.
    Apparently Yuna has more will power than all of the hentai-minded fans put together.

i thought the metal thing was jecht's symbol. is the the official zanarkand abe's symbol then?

yuna's entire appearance is a more feminine version of tidus' outfit in the first game - the shorts, little hood and spiky flicked hair. i suppose it's her tribute to tidus.

it might have something to do with the dresspheres, they tap into the mind of the person using it and in some cases (i.e. the songstress sphere) the personalities of previous users. this could use personal memories or traits to form the outfits around the wearer - which would also explain yuna's use of tidus' sword when using the warrior dressphere.

When Yuna in the warrior sphere, well it just so cheezy- the way she hadles the sord, the way she attacks- its 2 tidus 4 me.

Yuna`s even got the same celabration as Tidus when wearing the warrior dressphere
    Thats me in the blue sporting the Edward Scissorhands haircut

Thanx for the cool Siggie Starry Relm.
    :evilking: :evilking: