Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: plz help me

Default plz help me

plz some1 help me get sora's ultimate weapon. I dont know where to get the stuff to synthezise. please show me how to get each stuff.
    thanks a lot
    Game is a part of life

helpt?

Blaze Gem: Fat Bandit, Bandit (Agrabah, Cave of Wonders)
    Blaze Shard: Red Nocturne (Monstro, wonderland and possibly other worlds)
    Bright Crystal: Defenders (Various places; Traverse Town Hotel has 3 in the hallway)
    Bright Gem: Search Ghost (Halloween town and other worlds as well)
    Bright Shard: Green Requiem (Deep jungle)
    Frost Gem: Sea Neons (Atlantica)
    Frost Shard: Blue Rhapsody (Wonderland)
    Gale: Angel Star, Invisible (End of the world; screen before final rest save point)
    Lucid Crystal: Dark Ball (Various worlds )
    Lucid Gem: Gargoyle, Wight Knight (Halloween Town)
    Lucid Shard: Shadow (Various worlds)
    Mysterious Goo: White (Deep Jungle, in front of tent)
    Power Crystal: Wyvern (Various worlds )
    Power Gem: Pirate, Air pirate, Battle Ship (Neverland)
    Power Shard: Power Wild, Bouncy Wild (Deep Jungle)
    Shiny Crystal: Wizard (Various worlds)
    Spirit Gem: Air Soldier (Wonderland)
    Spirit Shard: Soldier, Large Body (Agrabah)
    Thunder Gem: Aqua Tanks, Screwdrivers (Atlantica)
    Thunder Shard: Yellow Opera (Wonderland)
    Black/Blue Fungus (Various worlds)

did that help?

thanks it does. And i need some suggestion about dalmatines. I've been through all the world and now i know that i got more than 90 dalmatines. But i dont know where did i leave some, or i forgot to take them, how am i gonna get them(not go through everything again) please help me if u can.
    And i dont know how to seal the keyhole in 100 Arche Wood
    Last edited by sakuraV; 01-31-2005 at 03:40 AM.
    Game is a part of life

If you check Jiminy's Journal it should tell you what dalmatians you are missing, if I remember correctly.

And to lock 100 Acre Wood you need to find all the torn pages and beat the mini games. The torn pages should be here:

Traverse Town : Rescue 51 Dalmations and go to
    Dalmation House
    Agrabah : Dark Chamber in the Cave of Wonders
    Monstro : Chamber 6
    Halloween Town : The bookcase in the Doctor's Lab
    Atlantica : Ariel's Grotto

But I haven't played this game in a long time so don't beat me up if I'm wrong.
    Last edited by Amnesia Case; 01-31-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Articles
    Blog Entries

i'm also pretty sure that you can find exact locations on the kh part on the main site. www.eyesonff.com

well. i found all the torn page, i played all mini games(not sure of beating them cuz i dun know the goal to beat) and i finish it, i thought we have to seal the keyhole just like all other town so i cant find it anywhere, please give me the goal to beat it so i can try
    thanks for information
    Game is a part of life

After beating all the mini-games a cutscene should play, maybe I could help if you could tell me what mini-game you dont know how to beat?
    There are five mini-games total I belive.
    Last edited by Amnesia Case; 01-31-2005 at 03:56 PM.

Sky Blue Sky Recognized Member Trumpet Thief's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

chaos: If you do need help, the best thing to do is consult gamefaqs. There are tons of guides there, and they give the correct answers.

just look from journal what puppies u don´t have and then just take a look at the list:
    1-3 Traverse Town District 3: Look behind the magic shop. You have to get Glide to get them.

4-6 Traverse Town District 2: Use the Trinity move behind the item shop.

7-9 Traverse Town District 1: You can find them in a chest. Use Item Forge.

10-12 Traverse Town Sewers: Look for stairs going up in the sewers. The box is close.

13-15 Wonderland: Go to Queen's courtyard. Find a chest near the exit in the ceiling.

16-18 Wonderland: Go into the forest. There will be a blue chest in the trees.

19-21 Wonderland: Use the exit that is up and Glide to Mad Hatter's Tea Party.

22-24 Olympus Coliseum: Look for a Trinity mark at the entrance, then activate it.

25-27 Deep Jungle: When you jump over the hippos, look for a chest near a vine.

28-30 Deep Jungle: Go into the high jungle and look for the dogs in the tree branches.

31-33 Deep Jungle: Activate the Trinity mark near the exit in the jungle nest.

34-36 Deep Jungle: Activate the Trinity mark near exit of the camp.

37-39 Agrabah: Go into Aladdin's house and find a chest.

40-42 Halloween Town: The chest is in the pumpkin patch.

43-45 Neverland: Go to the Big Ben area. Fly and look for puppies behind the starting location.

46-48 Agrabah: Go into the fourth market square and use High Jump to get it.

49-51 Agrabah: Go into the magic cave and Glide to the pedestal.

52-54 Agrabah: Get Aladdin in your party and activate the crystal in the treasure room.

55-57 Monstro: In the third area, you can see it near the upper exit to the sixth area.

58-60 Wonderland: Return to the Queen's courtyard, then go to the pot in the dining room.

61-63 Hollow Bastion: Finish every challenge, then go to the lab to get the puppies.

64-66 Halloween Town: Reach the doors next to the platform in the pumpkin patch to reach the crypt and chest.

67-69 Halloween Town: Look underneath of the stairs in one of the houses.

70-72 Halloween Town: Located in the big pumpkin statue. Jump and Glide to get it.

73-75 Monstro: Look for a red chest in the mouth.

76-78 Monstro: Go to the upper platforms in the third area and look around. Then, jump and Glide to the chest.

79-81 Monstro: In the second area, look for a chest on a barrel in the high area.

82-84 Neverland. Go into the ship and go to the middle of the room near the brig.

85-87 Neverland: Active the Trinity mark inside the ship.

88-90 Neverland: Located in the captains quarters, on the bed.

91-93 Hollow Bastion: Located near the falls.

94-96 Hollow Bastion: Located outside of the castle. Open the emblem door, then jump into the moving elevator.

97-99: Use Gravija, then get the floating chest outside the castle.

OMG i can't go back to monstro anymore, how can i get the last 3 dalmatines?
    Each time i came to monstro goofy just said that monstro has gone
    And i already have all ingredient for ultimate weapon but it didnt pop up when i go to the synthesize shop? why?
    Last edited by sakuraV; 02-01-2005 at 12:03 AM.
    Game is a part of life

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpet Thief
    chaos: 94-96 Hollow Bastion: Located outside of the castle. Open the emblem door, then jump into the moving elevator.
    i need one more set of dalmations but cant find the 94,94,96 iv look there and still cant find it omg someone pleeeeeeeeez help and tell me which way to go im sooo lost

Quote Originally Posted by sakuraV
    OMG i can't go back to monstro anymore, how can i get the last 3 dalmatines?
    Each time i came to monstro goofy just said that monstro has gone
    And i already have all ingredient for ultimate weapon but it didnt pop up when i go to the synthesize shop? why?
    because u must synthezise all else items before u can synth ultima!
    and u CAN go back to monstro..
    just go to agrabah and then use warp drive to get to monstro, if doesn´t work try again from ariel place.

and CUTIE the dalmatians are there, i cheked it. open the emblem door where u have to find the pieces for it to open, then go to the elevator that has a long scene until it comes to the chest.

You'll need to collect extras of the items. For Mystery Goos, use my SUPER-SPIFFTASTICAL-TRICK-OF-ETERNAL-GODLY-GREATNESS-NESS-NESS!!!!

Go to Halloween Town

Go to Pumpkin Patch

Keep re-entering until Black Fungi appear

Hit big orange pumpkins

Throw pumpkins at Black Fungi

They will explode and drop 1000 munny and a mystery goo.

That is a good way to get ´em but it often doesn´t work ´cause goofy and donald always kill the fungi! so i prefer doing the graveyard-moonlight bridge style! rampage between moonlight bridge and graveyard. if white mushrooms on graveyards, cast the spells they want. if black in moonlight, kill them with 1 graviga (or a pumpkin if goofy and donnie hasn´t killed all of ´em)

That never happened to me, Donald and Goofy weren't able to kill those metal brutes.