Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Liverpool out, back it up everyone, nothing to see here.

Default Liverpool out, back it up everyone, nothing to see here.

Get your jibes in while you can. I thought I'd make this thread before somebody else does.

Burnley 1-0 Liverpool thanks to a beauty of own goal by Traore. It's not going the reds way at the moment, what with the lucky goal against united and now this. Been a bad week.

It was a terrible display. Why play a reserve team against a side that have not conceded in 9 games at home or something stupid. An experienced Championship side, not some mickey mouse Conference club. I think tonight showed Rafa Benitez making his first big mistake in Engliah football, undermining the importance of the F.A Cup to Liverpool fans, and all English football fans. Anyway. Take your pot shots. I can take it.

Ah, the beauty of the FA cup...

*snicker*

Is that the best you got Skogs. Imagine it was your team (who is your team), imagine the abuse I would rain down upon that team. You can do better than that mate.

Well I got sick of watching after 70 mins. I think that's the poorest display by Liverpool this season. Why Benitez fielded the kids again I don't know. There's 4 days until our next game against Southampton so why not field more of the seniors. We needed someone like Didi Hamman playing to give the midfield some strength. Biscan, Nunez, Potter & Warnock was a weak line up to put in the middle of the park.

Oh well, there's always next season. Hopfully Benitez has learnt his lesson.

I'm sorry, I've just got to laugh

!

By the way, is it me, or are own goals getting more ridicoulous every week?

Blog Entries

Who's in the 1st and second place?

Yeah laugh it up boy, it won't seem so funny when Man Utd seemingly endless supply of good fortune runs out in the most spectacular fashion.

I agree with you NM, we were rubbish. Biscan was woeful and our strike force was none existent. Potter upfront? The Burnley fans were asking a legitimate question when they chanted "Who are you." We looked so much better when Baros finally came on but yep, worst Liverpool display ever. Terrible.

I'll say nothing, provided you agree to do the same when we inevitably crash out of the competition.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

sorry i don't watch football, and have no idea what you are talking about. Liverwho?
    Your sig is too hilarious and witty, thus i have removed it to protect the minds of all forum goers
    -The allways inspiring leeza

Its a deal Czech Republic.

Erm Divinity, you must have the F.A Cup confused with the Premiership. The F.A is a knockout competition and its only just finishing its third round.

If you did mean the Premiership, Chelsea are 1st, 10pts ahead of Assenhole aka Arsenal, who are a single point ahead of Man Utd.

Quote Originally Posted by tomamar04
    If you did mean the Premiership, Chelsea are 1st, 10pts ahead of Assenhole aka Arsenal, who are a single point ahead of Man Utd.
    That should read, If you did mean the Premiership, Chelsea are 1st, 10pts ahead of Assenhole aka Arsenal, who are a single point ahead of Man Utd aka, The Scum.

Sorry couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by tomamar04
    Assenhole doesn't appear to be an English word, so I'll assume you meant 'Assen Hole' which roughly translates into German as 'Would Get Aces'. In other words, we're Ace.

I appreciate your compliment, good sir. Best of luck in the qualifying rounds of next season's Champions' League.

EDIT: That's one contrived joke.
    "The most important and recognize player in the history of the country."

Sometimes I wonder what my life would be like if I were as great as Paulo Wanchope.

Not a very well contrived one either.

Huh? Flower?! What the hell?! Administrator Psychotic's Avatar
    Articles

Quote Originally Posted by Czech. Republic
    I appreciate your compliment, good sir. Best of luck in the qualifying rounds of next season's Champions' League.
    Like we'll even qualify for those rounds...