disc jockey to your heart krissy's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries

let me try

Lindy

jk peace

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud57
    Okayyyyyyy~Hey ppl~~!!!!
    That has been the funniest joke thus far.
    __

How do you comb a rabbit?

With a harebrush!
    Last edited by UltimateSpamGrover; 01-24-2005 at 12:38 AM.
    U L T I M A T E

S P A M

G R O V E R

PLD75/BLU52/WAR51-Titan Server
    FFXI/Dojo Adventure Xanga

Bigger than a rancor SomethingBig's Avatar

When my friend told another friend and me this joke about 5 years ago, it killed us. It isn't so funny now, but it's the joke that has ever made me laugh the most. Oh, and I changed some words to avoid the filter.

It's Thanksgiving and the Soufflé family's hosting a party soon. The boy's 2 parents are having an argument. The daddy calls the mother a trout-sniffing skellywag. The boy asks his daddy what a trout-sniffing skellywag is, so the daddy replies, "That's what mommies are called." So the mother calls the daddy a urine-face. The boy asks what a urine-face is and the mother replies, "That's what daddies are called."

Afterwards, they go their separate ways. The boy follows his pops into the bathroom where he's shaving. The daddy cuts himself and yells, "AW, SPOON!". The boy, being a stupid little tyke, asks what a spoon is. The daddy then explains, "It's what daddy's say when they're shaving."

The boy then goes to his mommy, who's carving the turkey. She cuts her finger and she screams, "DEFECATE!". The boy, being a confusing little guy, says, "I know what that means, mommy!" But mommy refuses to believe that little Cindy-Stu is that smart, so she says, "Silly Stu! No you don't! Anyway, you're probably wondering what it means! It's something you say when you're carving a turkey."

The guests arrive and ring the doorbell. Little Cindy-Stu runs to the door, then opens it. Looking at the guests, he says, "Hullo, trout-sniffing skellywags and urine-faces! Daddy's in the bathroom spooning himself and mommy's in the kitchen defecating the turkey!".

Here's the "sequel".

It's little Cindy-Stu's birthday and his daddy's taking a shower. Cindy-Stu knocks on the bathroom door and asks his pops if he can join him, to which his daddy replies, "NO." Cindy-Stu argues, "But it's my birthday!". The father lets him, then says, "Don't look down." CS looks down, then asks, "What's that?" and the father replies by saying, "It's a snake."

Now Cindy-Stu's mommy's in the show. CS knocks on the bathroom door and asks if he can join her, to which she replies, "F NO." CS argues, "But it's my birthday!". The mother lets him, then says, "Just close your eyes." CS looks up, then asks, "What's that?" and the mother replies by saying, "They're headlights." CS looks down and asks, "What's that?" and the mother replies by saying, "It's grass."

That night, CS knocks on his parents' bedroom door and asks, "Can I sleep in your room?" to which they reply, "S NO!". CS argues, "But it's my birthday!" They agree, then say, "You have to go immediately to sleep." Late that night, little Cindy-Stu is woken up by a bustle, looks, and says, "Mommy! Turn on your headlights, there's a snake in your grass!".
    :monster2: One, AH! AH! Two, AH AH! Three, AH AH!

Cant remember any im afraid but i do laugh at everything

[Life is Eternity in a nutshell]

What do you call a prostitute with no legs?

A Cash and carry.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

Jokes aren't funny. People not meaning to be funny are funny.

Therefore numorous Red Dwarf quotes are my favourite "funny" things. Red Dwarf = laugh. =)
    rawr