Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dearest Aeris (Spoilers!!!)

Default Dearest Aeris (Spoilers!!!)

FF VII has been out for a long time now, and now there's FFVII:AC, and people still have not gotten over Aeris' death, and are still hoping she will be revived, and even with the game now, people still ask how to revive Aeris. I think people really need to get over her. Yes, it was really sad when she died, but I think we all need to move on. She IS a character after all, and at least she died with dignity. I think we should just let the girl rest in peace.

What do you think?

I agree, even though it was really sad and i wish she hadnt died.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

LET THE MADNESS END!!!!

Sorry. Anyway, yeah, been saying this since about a year after the game came out. Sure it's a big point it the game but COME ON PEOPLE!
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.

I never ever tought it differently. Look it kinda is not fun when you loose her and leveled her up awesome, but ah she is just a game charachter. So indeed, let the case rest.

Moogle:
    1. Catlike creature. Has a large red ball on it's head attached by a long hair. Some can fly. Some can fight. Some are lazy bastards. All say Kupo (or Puu)

I know! What IS the big deal with Aeiris?
    She's dead, so what?

How can you ever forget about beautiful Aeris? It's so heartbreaking when she dies, even when I play it after seven years.

Maybe FFX-2 (SPOILER)They could bring her back in AC, just like they did to Tidus in X-2

Aerith owns you...

Quote Originally Posted by battousai9439
    Maybe FFX-2 (SPOILER)They could bring her back in AC, just like they did to Tidus in X-2

Aerith owns you...
    (SPOILER)But Tidus was never alive in the first place, so they didn't bring him back to life, they just recreated him. Aeris was alive and she was killed, that's different.

Aeris=Human
    Human=Die
    She died..End of story..She can't be revived..

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dark_angel
    Aeris=Human
    Human=Die
    She died..End of story..She can't be revived..
    Aeris=Human
    Human=Die
    Life2=Revived

Yuffie ate my avatar Sefie1999AD's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultima Shadow
    Aeris=Human
    Human=Die
    Life2=Revived
    Life2 = Revived from KO/Wounded status, not death.

Yeah, I agree, it's been over 7 years since the game came out, and still people are mourning for the death of one character (a very good character, though). Even though by now, everyone should know that she can't be revived, people still ask for a way, or believe those silly rumors that she comes back to life in the Japanese version or that you can get Tifa killed instead of her. But that's all false, Aeris is gone.

For those who are really, really desperate for her revival, let me say one thing. Cloud said he could meet her again in the Promised Land. This could mean that he'd meet her again in after-life when he dies, but Tifa's reply "Yeah, let's go and meet her" doesn't exactly suggest to that idea, unless she wants Cloud and her to die and meet Aeris. Which I doubt. So I think the Promised Land lives in everyone's hearts, so if Cloud keeps Aeris there, she'll always be with him. And whoever keeps Cloud inside his/her heart will make sure Cloud will always live inside that person. So that way, Cloud, Aeris and others will never truly die.

Aeris was a great character, but now she has become "one with the Planet." So farewell, Aeris (and see you again in KH, KH CoM and KH2 )!
    People dislike FFIX because they're horrible idiots. - Kawaii Ryűkishi
    "One-Winged Angel" is far and away the best final boss song ever
    composed.
    - Kawaii Ryűkishi

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth1999AD
    Life2 = Revived from KO/Wounded status, not death.

Yeah, I agree, it's been over 7 years since the game came out, and still people are mourning for the death of one character (a very good character, though). Even though by now, everyone should know that she can't be revived, people still ask for a way, or believe those silly rumors that she comes back to life in the Japanese version or that you can get Tifa killed instead of her. But that's all false, Aeris is gone.

For those who are really, really desperate for her revival, let me say one thing. Cloud said he could meet her again in the Promised Land. This could mean that he'd meet her again in after-life when he dies, but Tifa's reply "Yeah, let's go and meet her" doesn't exactly suggest to that idea, unless she wants Cloud and her to die and meet Aeris. Which I doubt. So I think the Promised Land lives in everyone's hearts, so if Cloud keeps Aeris there, she'll always be with him. And whoever keeps Cloud inside his/her heart will make sure Cloud will always live inside that person. So that way, Cloud, Aeris and others will never truly die.

Aeris was a great character, but now she has become "one with the Planet." So farewell, Aeris (and see you again in KH, KH CoM and KH2 )!
    Amen!

"People Always Lie" - House MD.

Member of the KH Trinity

get over it this is stupid

aeries died. i didnt care then and i dont care now lol
    "We cling to out secrets, our doubts, our memories... We're never able to put them aside. Even though they confuse us, there are some things we can only find in that confusion. I think... Its okay to feel that way" Yuna *FFX-2*

I actually didn't give a damn when she died.