Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: What are your favorite FF "HOLY $#!T!!" moments? (MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS!!)

FFIV: When the game FINALLY smurfIN ENDED
    FFV: When Galuf died, poor old guy
    FFVI: When we learn Edgar and Sabin are brothers
    FFVII: The worst moment in gaming history, when Sephiroth murdered Aerith, what a bastard.
    FFVIII: When I finally got to fight Bahamut
    FFIX: When Blank gets petrified
    FFX: When Auron is dead, actually he's always dead but we don't know from the start.
    KH: When the game was INCREDIBLE instead of lame

In FF8 when they all realise they grew up together. That just annoyed me, it was kind of cheesy. Then Irvine, stupid muppet, says he knew all along but he didn't say anything... why?
    www.yuriprime.tk Sometimes a good Renzokuken can solve all of your problems...
    Look into the Darkness, and what do you see? You see me in yourself. Hate me... curse me... fear me... rise up and FIGHT ME!
    I am a little bit of loneliness, a little bit of disregard, handful of complaints but I can't help the fact that everyone can see these scars...
    98% of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by rcabronx
    Not really a holy **** moment, but a teary eyed moment: when cute little Vivi realized he was eventually going to "stop." and when he had to watch all his brethren fall off that airship, his little yellow eyes looking all sad. Made me bawl like an idiot.
    ME TOO! Scenes like these is what makes me want to thwap people who say FFIX's plot is boring.

Most of my "HOLY $#!T!" moments were already listed by other people, so I won't bother listing them again.

Quote Originally Posted by Takara
    Quote Originally Posted by rcabronx
    Not really a holy **** moment, but a teary eyed moment: when cute little Vivi realized he was eventually going to "stop." and when he had to watch all his brethren fall off that airship, his little yellow eyes looking all sad. Made me bawl like an idiot.
    ME TOO! Scenes like these is what makes me want to thwap people who say FFIX's plot is boring.

Most of my "HOLY $#!T!" moments were already listed by other people, so I won't bother listing them again.
    I KNOW! I loved 9 so much. Not my fave, but right up there. And all the heartbreak that Vivi had to go thru makes for some very emotional gameplay. Another moment from that game that was heartbreaking for me was when *sniff* (SPOILER)Queen Brahne passed away...and Garnet's reaction to it Again...bawled.

FF2: Realizing how much damage Blood Sword does to Paramekia at the end
    FF3: Desh jumping in the fire
    FF5: King Tycoon dies (i knew galuf dies but not tycoon!)
    FF6: Cid dies, everything done by Kefka

when aeris died

*kicks DDR ass*
    randoms PMs are always welcomed

"when aeris died"
    Lame, I say! Aeris sucked. Period. But when in ffviii I first saw the limit break lionheart i got mad at that move since it does too much damage I got really mad

FFVII-probably the death of Aeris
    FFVIII-Opening sequence/*Squall and Rinoa in space with Ragnarok*/Ending sequence
    FFX-Sin uses Terra-Graviton, that was cool.

ff7 you know the part where you find out that Cloud and Sephiroth used to be gay lovers........and then the love scene when they meet ugh............... ......................obviously I was kidding

ffiv-golbez being controlled
    ffv-Galufs a king
    ffvi-Kefka killed Leo?! but how? why?
    ffvii-when cloud beat sephiroth at the nebilheim(cant spell) mako reactor
    ffviii-greivers workin with the enemy
    ffix-alexander
    ffx-aurons dead?! what?

FFIV: Cecil and Golbez are brothers; Rydia rejoining your party grown up
    FFV: Galuf is a king and of course his death
    FFVI: Kefka destroying the world
    FFVII: Cloud was not in soldier; Lucrecia and Hojo are Sephiroth's parents and the death of Aeris
    FFVIII: Edea and Cid are husband and wife; Edea was the matron in the orphanage where everyone lived during their childhood; Laguna being the president of Esthar
    FFIX: Zidane's origin; Odin destroying Cleyra; Alexander trying to protect Alexandria
    FFX: Auron's dead; Tidus is a dream of the fayth; Jecht is Sin

Old-Ones Studios Cruise Control's Avatar

Discovering Cait sith is good for something.
    Leave some shards under the belly
    Lay some grease inside my hand
    It's a sentimental jury
    And the makings of a good plan

FF9: at the begining when you find out the one in the Wht Mage suit is Garnet! SHOCK HORROR........ honestly!

there's no I in team, but there is in pie, as in meat pie, and meat is an anogram of team

I just had a once in a lifetime holy poo moment on ff: KILLED OZMA WITH LVL1! (once in a lifetime because it was the first time i did that. )

I loved that when "Cloud" wakes up in the Shinra Mansion and then the music.... 'Those Chosen by The Planet'
    Then the soldier says that Sephiroth is acting strange... ( yes yes, I know that soldier was the real Cloud )
    The the music really starts when Sephiroth go to see his mother and burn and kill in his way all
    President Shinra is dead...

Cloud: "Only Sephiroth can use that sword."
    "You sure?"
    Cloud: "Of course. He uses it to shave his legs. Do you think anyone else will want to touch it after that?"