Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heelp!!

Default Heelp!!

I am stuck in FF 8 disc 2. Can someone help me?

I know it is an oooooolllllllllllld game but I still couldn't finish it

Something more specific would be really helpful. Something like where you are and the bit you are stuck on.

Default Info

I was in disc 2 and I have finished visiting Trabia after missile (Balamb was mobile status). So according to walkthrough I read, I suppose to engage the fight with Galbadian Garden right? So I go to centra where Edea house was and meet Galbadian Garden.

THe problem is, it didn't want to have a fight. Did I miss anything?

I think you need to go into the orphanage (Edea's house) and have a conversation, then return to the Garden and engage with the Galbaldian Garden.

Default Edea's house

I have tried to enter into Edea's house but I couldn't enter it.
    How to go to orphanage?

Edea's House and the orphange are the same place. From what I recall the battle should begin straight away when you get near enough to the G-Garden. Have you finished Trabia yet?

Yes, I have finished these events:
    1. Trabia (Basket ball hall things)
    2. Shumi Tribe side quests (Laguna's statue, Meeting the 'engineer' in Shumi village and The Grease Monkey)
    3. Have acquired Timber Maniacs in: Timber, Dollet, Galbadia, balamb and shumi village
    4. Have acquired card from Caraway
    5. Have defeated the whole CC clubs (including King and Joker)
    6. Have defeated and Acquired Siren from pub owner
    7. Have solved Vase side quest and see Raine's ghost (Can't talk with her though)
    8. Have acquired Selphie card from her friend

Anything else I should do?

And even I went face to face, side by side with Galbadia Garden, the fight won't trigger at all.

Please help me on what to do?

EDIT: Please don't double post. Use the edit/delete button to add more to your post. -Murder

That's strange... Did you approach G-Garden by foot or inside Balamb Garden?

I had that problem too, try going to Edea's house via the forest above it, that's when the FMV kicks in, over the forest.
    Regards
    Gareth

For Gareth:
    Forest above it? Where exactly?

The place where Galbadia Garden was standing or ?

Regards,
    Jeanne

For Earth Bound:
    I tried both but nothing happened. When controling balamb and also walking

the forest to the north of Edea's house in Centra, I took a shortcut & went to Edea's & nothing happened, then i went the long route from Trabia downj through Balamb & over Centra, whwen I reached the Forest on Centra, to the north of the Orphanage, a FMV kicked in & Boom, the Garden War Kicked in.
    Regards
    Gareth
    Last edited by Cuchulainn; 01-24-2005 at 03:23 PM.

So from Balamb, go down to FH then take turn to Deling and down to Centra?
    Is it the forest in Centra Lenown Plains or ???

If it is possible and you don't mind, could you draw me the route and where the forest was?

Regards,
    Jeanne
    Last edited by seiyuimore; 01-24-2005 at 09:05 PM.

You should be able to see Galbadia Garden from Edea's House, and you must know where that is because you say you've already been there.

The forest in question is the one on the same peninsular as Edea's House. Galbadia Garden isn't exactly hard to miss, and if it isn't there you still have something to do. Judging by what you have said it seems there is nothing more you can do, so it should just be a case of flying into Galbadia Garden using Balamb Garden.

If you still have difficulties try this. On foot, go to Edea's House and enter as far as you can, then press X. Squall should say something like "I've got a strange feeling something large is nearby". After this get back onboard Balamb Garden and fly it into Galbadia Garden which is situated over the nearby forest.

lol oh yeah that happend to me i was stuck..but i cant remember what i did,..and i complested that game a month ago..sorry o_O *smacks head*
    You know you're obsessed with FF when...:laughing:
    1) You yell at the characters. i.e "Cloud, what the heck do you think you're doing?!"
    2) You praise the characters and/or tell them you love them. i.e "Oh yeah, Squall!"or"Nice save Tidus!"
    3)You start to dress/talk/act like the characters and/or pick up their habits i.e saying ...'whatever' half the time,randomly pointing your finger in the air when you talk to someone,ect
    4) You talk about the characters as if you know them. i.e "Oh yeah, I think Cloud and Tifa should get together."or" Seifer such a big jerk!”
    5) When you're playing FF and someone asks what you're doing you reply "saving the planet".
    6) You mistakenly refer pounds/dollars/euros as Gil afew times.
    7) When you grow up you want to be a -SeeD/ Shinra Soldier/ Galbadian Soldier/ member of SOLDIER/ Sorceress/ Choco Sage/ Garden Master/President of Shinra Inc./ Turk/ Scientist/Summoner/Mage/White Mage/Sephiroth
    8) You wondered (or wished) one (or more) of the following:
    --You knew did know (and /or)knew someone as cute as Squall/Cloud/Irvine/Sephiroth/Vincent/Tidus ect,Tifa/Aerith/Yuffie/Rikku/Yuna/Rinoa/Selphie ect
    -You could go to Garden instead of school
    -You could play Blitzball in PE
    -You could drive the Ragnarok/Highwind
    - Chocobos roamed the forests near your house.
    -You wish you could use magic/materia/GF's/summons/Materia
    -You had a limit break
    :riiight:

I have gone to the edea house on foot then I press x frequently. Nothing happened. The only thing happen is, Squall put his hand on his waist. I even draw "Holy" several times.

I have circled around Galbadia garden, pressing "X" all the time when I was next to Galbadia garden. -_-;;;

For Final Heaven:
    Do you still have your save games of disk two?
    Last edited by seiyuimore; 01-24-2005 at 11:53 PM.