Thread: Can Anyone give me a summary of what happened in Final Fantasy 7?

Unhappy Can Anyone give me a summary of what happened in Final Fantasy 7?

I didn't beat the game. I was almost done with it but my family moved and I lost it. I know, Sad isn't it. I just want to see why everyone thinks its so good.

Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

What does this have to do with Final Fantasy X-2?

*moves to ff7 forum*
    Mr Thou! Mr Thou!

Articles

Where did you leave off?

Default Hey

I just went and bought the game cause I lost my old one. I just beat the first reactor. I'm like right at the start of the game. And I want to beat it so I know the storyline for when Final fantasy 7 Advent Children comes out.

no. go look at game faq's! people like you irritate me. Instead of finding information for yourselves, you join a forum to ask. The truth is this, the story is too awesome to tell. too great for you who has lost the game and only played past the first reactor. Go buy another copy!
    I don't know how to dance.

*yawn* Come back later....

Come back when you've beaten the game & we'll share experiences. I'll also reveal secrets to you.
    Thanks- BudSoda02 BudSoda02@yahoo.com

Articles

Quote Originally Posted by bEoWuLfX
    Go buy another copy!
    And you go take a chill pill. By flaming someone for something so silly, you're only making yourself look like an ass.

Post I'm sry

But I told you that i went out and bought the game. This time I got farther. Are you happy now? I can find information. I'm just to lazy to do it. There I admit it. So what if I lost the game. I bet you would do the same in my situation. yea, yea.,

The Demon of Elements

Ignore BeowulfX.
    Part of the reasons these forums are here is to help.

I think you should just play the game through if you want to find out the entire plot.

If I told you the whole plot it would probably ruin the whole experience 4 you because there's so many spoilers in it.

What I can say is that you'll probably need to play it a couple times through to fully understand it.

(SPOILER)well as it turns out cloud wasnt infected with maco in fact he was an ancient just like sephiroth! he wasa sephiroth clone made by hojo. he was anever in soldier he just copied zacks memories because off all the drugs he took. u meet some new charatcters. Aeris is killed by cloud when sephiroth takes control of him. so he goes after sephiroth and kills him after absorbing all of the life stream into one final move teh ultimate kamehameha!

Post thanx

The first Final Fantasy game I got was nine and I have loved it ever since. Then I had beaten it so many times that I wanted to try something new. And now theres this talk about FF7:AC coming out and I thought that I would probably get lost if I haven't beaten 7 yet. I'm sry about the whole Summary thing. Thanx for the tips though.

If you loved FF9, try playing FF6. There's basically no comparison, even with a step down platform-wise. In my experience, the "which one is the best" argument is basically between FF6 and FF7. So when you're done with FF7, go pick up FF6, you'll thank me later.
    http://tonyssportsforum.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by bEoWuLfX
    no. go look at game faq's! people like you irritate me. Instead of finding information for yourselves, you join a forum to ask. The truth is this, the story is too awesome to tell. too great for you who has lost the game and only played past the first reactor. Go buy another copy!
    Dude... You have problem. You act like he's here to spoil things. He lost his fu**ing game for crying out loud. Take a breather when you reply to someone. And if you didn't want to tell him, why did you even reply?

And if your missing any information dude, you can PM me or someone else on the boards. Im sur ethey'll help fill in the blanks for ya.

PS> Im starting a site, still on geocities though =/ You's might like the design, might have already seen it. Not sure. Herers a link incase you want to check it out. I havent had time to work on it lately due to my PC being a spazzimatic freak even without the virus's and spyware from friggin sites and their spybot bomb arshes.

Anime Unlimited (Changing Name. Im changing over to a complete FF site. Hoping to become an EoFF Affiliate one day) (Also if youd like to email me, if you want to help or something, or know someone who can help me out, do not use the email address in the contact section for I no longer have AOL. I have High-Speed. Just PM me on here and Ill give you my email address. I dont remember if its in my profile or not. If it is, feel free to email me. =) Ok well, I been up for almost three days now. It's time for sleep. Later peeps.

Edit: Oh one more thing BlackMagicShrine. If you ever get stuck in a game somewhere and dont feel like the hassle of hearing people whine about the crap you can just PM me or email me. Ill get back to you ASAP... I dont goto school cause Im in GED courses so I pretty much am always sleeping, on the PC, or designing something. Remember one thing though. Im mostly nocturnal Unless Im up forever trying to get windows to work on my Playstation 2 >,>; I almost had it working tonight too.. it started booting and everything. Lol.

NIGHT ALL
    Last edited by KamiTidus; 01-25-2005 at 11:55 AM.