Thread: Anyone ever hear of...

Post Anyone ever hear of...

ever hear of the Dark Cloud series? (for the PS2)
    If so, what do you think of it?
    I'm not too happy about number one, But if you Haven't played Dark Cloud 2, then you are definitly missing something.
    Right now I don't feel like typing extensivly, as I put this up just as sort of an Idea...

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

I liked the first one, but it was a huge zelda rip (or so it seemed) I haven't played the second but I heard its awesome.

I completely crushed the first one and it was fun to play. The whole rebuiling the town as you like was cool, but to get all the cutscenes you had to please everyone by listening to where they wanted their place so you actually have little creativity to how each town looked.

My sword was crazy good. I used to spend all day doing whatever it took to get the stones to improve it.

My other characters were barely used, except for the catgirl. Her slingshot was a god by the end of the first cavern.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    Current RPGs: Final Fantasy XII

Post Yeah....

Well glad to hear someone besides me has played it...
    How far did you get?

Blog Entries

Dark Cloud was annoying for the first couple of moments that I played it. It got better but I wasn't really into it. Dark Chronicle on the other hand was a lot more addictive. =D

Blog Entries

I played the first. Haven't played it for ages. Never played the 2nd but maybe I will someday.

~Amriel the Archangel~ Dking'squeen's Avatar

I stopped that game on this moon board and I couldn't play as that little moon thing and i just stopped and i can't even find that game anymore!
    *You know it's over, growing colder, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

*All we ever wanted, I need something, leads me next to nothing...*

Post Meh.

I stopped playing 1 when I found out the Demon Shaft is 100 floors. I'm only on the 41st. I still have 59 floors of living hell to go through.

I played up until the moon place, then I totally lost interest. I haven't played 2 yet but I might buy it.

RX Queen Recognized Member kikimm's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight

I've looked at them both, and heard a lot about them, although theyv'e never really sparked the kind of interest that makes me wnt to go out and buy them. They don't look like...my kind of games. Not interested. But if i see a copy lying around for free, then perhaps I'll pick it up.

--Box Box Box Box

they were both awesome games. i hope they plan on makeing a third one. Although i havent heard anything about it.

Sorry that im spamming, but I want the ten thousandth post for this forum. Good day.

The first was alright, but I found it didn't really spark my interest. I enjoyed the second one much more, but it could be really annoying at times too. Depends on the kind of games you are into I guess. I think I had a problem with it being rather 'kiddy' and the fact that the dungeons could be boring at times.

i own the first one beat the final boss and stopped playing, the second one is better, ill probably eventualy buy it.