Thread: *SPOILERS!!!!!* Finished the game!!

Default *SPOILERS!!!!!* Finished the game!!

I've finished the game!! This is weird question, and it's a spoilers. So please if anyone who haven't beaten the game yet, DO NOT CONTINUE!!

Why is that Tidus met Braska, Auron and Jecht? Those guys are dead, ya? And does that means that Tidus is dead? Or does it means that Tidus and Jecht is truly just the Fayth's dream? (just like the Fayth said before we entered Sin). If so, why is Braska and Auron is there? They are suppose to be in the Farplane, ya?

Oh I've bought the FFX:International. Answer alot of questions. Just a question, though. Can I use my FFX gameshark n action replay code to play in FFX:International? I tried to find the INternational code across the internet, yet to no vail.

I hope u guys can share whatever u know with me. Maybe I missed some point?

Oh and now i friggin' hates Yuna, except when she was gonna marry Seymore, damn she's pretty!! And I think I'm in love with Lulu... :meditate:
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

A Perpetual X-Phile ShivaBlizzard8's Avatar

I believe the ending is supposed to be the Farplane, which is why Braska and Auron are there. As for Tidus and Jecht, the fayth said that because they touched Sin and spent time in Spira (the "real" world), that they were now more than dreams, or partially real, which is why I think they went to the Farplane rather than dissapear entirely.

I think you got to play ff10-2. I havnt played it but i think the story is still unfinished thats why there is a ff10-2
    finished: ff3ds, ff4,ff5, ff7,ff8,ff9,ff10,ff tactics and advance

currently i am playing FFX-2, ohh it's the farplane than.. but where we were there, Rikku explained that the pyreflies reacted to ppl's thought, hence they created an image of the dead ppl...
    Sephiroth

"Which Kingdom Hearts Character Are You?"
    brought to you by Quizilla

::ThE BesT WaY dOEsn'T ALwaYs LeaD To tHe BesT ResuLT::

the dead people in the "real" farplane are real dead people not illusions the one in gadosalam are. also tidus was based on shuyin but the compleate oppersit. (why yuna thinks shuyin is tidus) if havent compleated ffx-2 dont read. lenne and shuyin is tidus and yuna the dream of the fayth created a good verson of shuyin which is tidus who getts attracted to a summoner that is destened to die and trys to stop that from happerning and he sucseeds. same with shuyin but he trys to use vegnagun to save lenne but they both get shot shuyin gose to the farplane and lenne gets absobed into a spheare the fayth knew this which is why they knew that tidus would find a way to defeat sin and make sure the summoner survived if you look they make lenne and shuyin look almost exatly like tidus and yuna. and at the end when you fight shuyin his attacks are very alike to tidus overdrives.

ps if you have read this this is only my theroy and sorry for bad spelling and grammer.