Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who would play who in a FFVI movie?

HA! CHA! CHA! *Dances* Poopcannon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marick
    Terra, that russian who played in Resident Evil
    That would be Milla Jovovich.

I gotta say, I think Uma Thurman would really look the part of Celes, but can she act it... (maybe)

FFXIV Character

Efes Ephesus (Adamantoise)

Quote Originally Posted by DJZen
    For some reason I keep thinking Van Damme would be good as Sabin, even though I know that's completely wrong. Van Damme isn't good at playing ANYTHING. He just kinda happens to look the part.
    You just made me remember the horror of his role as Guile in that Street Fighter excuse for a movie.

Friendship *is* magic. MJN SEIFER's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Kawaii Ryűkishi
    Kefka should not have a British accent.
    Are you American?

There's really no such thing as a "British Acent" and if there was...Would it be that bad?

Kefka may seem a little odd with a british accent, but it doesn't matter. But I like the original Jim Carrey idea. After all, did you see him play the Riddler? he did an awesome job with that character, and they seem a lot alike. And Jonney Depp would definately be awesome for Locke or Setzer.

I like Robin Williams for Kefka.

I have to put Christopher Walken in this movie. He could play anybody... it would be awesome.

How about Christopher Walken as Cid?

Cyan - Sir Sean Connery
    Kefka - Kenneth Branaugh (spelling?)
    Emperor Ghestal - Ian MacKellan
    Setzer - Johnny Depp
    Shadow - Viggo Mortensen
    Ultros' voice - Quentin Tarantino
    Sabin - Matt Damon if he beefed up more
    Thats all I can think of right now. I liked Jim Carrey and Robin Williams as Kefka. Although they traditionally play comedy roles, seing them as a truly evil character would be an amazing sight. In fact, I think I am going to become a screenwriter now, so I can cast Jim Carrey as a really evil character.
    Yeah, you know I Sabin have both the Genji Glove and Offering, inflicting max damage with each blow. Doom? Pwn3d. Kefka? Pwn3d.

Too big.

HA! CHA! CHA! *Dances* Poopcannon's Avatar

Christopher walken should be setzer, just because of the "wandering gambler" thing. I'd say that Christopher Walken has the voice for that sort of character...

The Flying Spaghetti Monster loves you too

Quote Originally Posted by poopcannon
    Christopher walken should be setzer, just because of the "wandering gambler" thing. I'd say that Christopher Walken has the voice for that sort of character...
    That would work. Just put some hair extensions on him.

It would be priceless... Walken would steal the show. Like always... have you ever seen Christopher Walken be upstaged by anybody? No.

Blog Entries

I just wish there was someone with dark hair...Then I could say Michael Jackson for someone!! (Of course he'd have to be a good guy)

Quote Originally Posted by MJN SEIFER
    I just wish there was someone with dark hair...Then I could say Michael Jackson for someone!! (Of course he'd have to be a good guy)
    Dude, Michael Jackson as Mog. He could do Mog's dances!

Okay, here it is:

Terra - Diane Krueger (who says Terra has to be a brunette?)
    Locke - If we HAVE to have him, I would say Orlando Bloom (think about it: Locke is best at being smarmy and making passionate promises he has no intention of keeping)
    Edgar - Ryan Gosling - remember him in that movie with Sandra Bullock? You know? Maybe? The Notebook? Anybody?
    Baron - Liam Neeson
    Sabin - William Lee Scott
    Celes - this one is hard - maybe Helena Bonham Carter?
    Cyan - I'd like to see Viggo Mortensen or Eric Bana
    Gau - pick any kid actor who can run around and dance like a monkey
    Shadow - if he were a little smaller, I'd say Ving Rhames - sorry, but I always saw Shadow as being black
    Setzer - Yeah, I guess I'm gonna have to say Johnny Depp here, just because he's the only one I can think of who would play Setzer to his fullest potential
    Ghestahl - Brendan Gleeson - Agamemnon in Troy, or the Senator guy who kills himself in Bourne Supremacy
    Kefka - Gary Oldman, all the freakin' way!
    Relm - Miranda Cosgrove - from School of Rock
    Strago - Ian Holm, aka Bilbo from LOTR
    Leo - I hate to say it, 'cause I hate the guy, but Keanu Reeves might fit this one okay - plus he gets to die, so, you know, I'll be happy

I feel like I'm missing someone...
    I do not look to a rock musician for guidance,
    As I do not look to the clergy for three chords and a 4/4 beat.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Alder
    Dude, Michael Jackson as Mog. He could do Mog's dances!
    I can die happy now I've read this! (Hamha)

I get the feeling Danny DeVitto would make a great Kefka. Then again, he couldn't pull off that high-pitched laugh, could he?

I think Brad Pitt is the only choice for Sabin. People love to hate him, but honestly I've never seen a bad Brad Pitt movie. He's the spitting image of him, even if he might not be as big, but he can bulk up fairly well, and he can look plenty scruffy...and if anyone's seen Fight Club...well 'nuff said
    I think Liam Niesson might make a good General Leo more than anyone else.

If you really think about it, no matter what actors they would get, a movie of FFVI would completely suck and ultimately leave everyone dissapointed and not do the game justice. I don't think it can ever be appropriately pulled off.