Thread: FFII DOS Help!

Default FFII DOS Help!

how come by weapons and things stopped leveling up and my fire magic stopped too? also is there a reason mindu has soo many spells when u get him? cuz i think that since he has such high level spells that u dont have him in the game for very long... I read on the site that if u enter a command then cancel it and do it again it counts as doing it twice but i dont see it working, does it not work on the DOS version or doesnt work ever?
    :nibbles: :<3:

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

*sifts through the nonsense* Well, your weapon skills + spells arent going up because your fighting too weak monsters. Go find some stronger monsters and try fighting them for a while. It's to stop you from simply running around outside town and becoming all powerful. Mindu has all them spells because he's a white mage dumb dumb, be thankful you have him in your party for the short time and make full use of his spell book. And no the ok + cancel "trick" isnt availble in DoS, though I wouldn't recommend you use it on any other version regardless, as it's cheap and cheating and crows will peck out your eyes for doing such things.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

It was far less cheap in the FC version.