Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FFI Create Character

Default FFI Create Character

if u could create your own character for FFI what would he look like and how would he be?

i would make Link, he would have the weapons from a link to the past and he would have high hp, medium attack, no regular magic but he could summon the things from a link to the past, those yellow circle thingies, i think their like bombos, something with lightning and something with an earthquake...
    :nibbles: :<3:

Post ...

It'd be me in a black mage suit. Of course, I'd be evil. Kinda like BM from 8-bit theater. except I have less self control. Who wants to be in a party with me?
    Last edited by strawberryman; 01-26-2005 at 10:53 PM. Reason: oops...

Thanks to Sagensyg for the sig!

I wouldn't want to put an actual character in FFI, but a couple more classes might be fun to see.

Lancer (Class upgrade: Dragoon)
    Caller (Class upgrade: Summoner)
    Blue Mage (Class upgrade: Blue Wizard)

ect.

Who's scruffy lookin'? Captain Maxx Power's Avatar

Any class that allows dual-wielding.
    There is no signature here. Move along.

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

That's traditionally a Ninja trait, unfortunately FFI Ninjas hadn't quite gotten the hang of that one.

a blue mage? what would it be like? what would it do?

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX1117
    a blue mage? what would it be like? what would it do?
    Look at the monster lists and thier abilities. That would be great to have once you start fighting lich and the like as then your blue mage be on par with a blackmage in magick and fight prowless with redmage..

And actually Link WAS in FF1. Look in back of the black magick shop in Elfland and you should find a gravestone. In the Japanease version it says "Here lies Link" in the American version it says "Here lies Chrono" atleast on the nes version..

I would like to see Zyrthofar Blackcloak as an evil necromancer lich you could control. Have Drain spells and Flare, Meteo, Ultima would be great.
    Zyrthofar's FF4 Hacking Zone

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest Moon
    And actually Link WAS in FF1. Look in back of the black magick shop in Elfland and you should find a gravestone. In the Japanease version it says "Here lies Link" in the American version it says "Here lies Chrono" atleast on the nes version..
    In Dawn of Souls, it definately said "Here lies Link".

HEIDEGGER SI MY BISHI!!!1 DJZen's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest Moon
    *whap* It says ERDRICK!

idc what the grave said,you should be able to have him, someone out there should remake the game slightly to change the characters appearance, so they look like different characters, like have the fighter turn into young link and when he changes into adult link, and the white mage to navi, and when she changes into both tatle and tale, and the black mage into the fortune teller from a link to the past, and when he changes into that green guy whos name sounds like an iraqi, and the black belt into idk, i give up

Δ As above, so below ∇ crashNUMBERS's Avatar
    Blog Entries

id be a thief with the ability to actually steal and use moves like backstab or something thievesh so i can whupp some *** ......

the following program has bin interupted by um damnit i cant think of a name. oh well

I'd be a Black Belt/Red Mage hybrid.

Quote Originally Posted by NOFX1117
    idc what the grave said,you should be able to have him, someone out there should remake the game slightly to change the characters appearance, so they look like different characters, like have the fighter turn into young link and when he changes into adult link, and the white mage to navi, and when she changes into both tatle and tale, and the black mage into the fortune teller from a link to the past, and when he changes into that green guy whos name sounds like an iraqi, and the black belt into idk, i give up

well get the rom, get FF HACKSTER, and do it, I made a few version when I tried to incorporate the newer characters, as well as some other people did, now I did/never finished so in progress, my own real game, new world map, and character sprites, some hiddern stuff, it's cool

THE JACKEL

Dark Fighter -> Dark Knight
    Bard -> Minstrel
    Hunter -> Archer
    Scholar -> Sage

And finally...

Garland -> Chaos.
    Boy am I an unfunny ass.