Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Disney/FF Characters You Might Want to see in KHII

FFIV: Cecil, Edge
    FFV: Ex-Death, Butz
    FFVI: Lokke
    FFVII: Cait Sith, Red XIII, Barret, Vincent, Reno, Rufus, Hojo, Zack, WEAPON
    FFT: Ramza
    FFVIII: Irvine, Edea
    FFIX: Freya, Quina, Vivi, Zidane, Amarant, Steiner, Garnet, Eiko, Zorn + Thorn
    FFX: Nobody. I don't particularly like this game, so I don't really like the characters. The only one I can think of that I would want in KH2 is Rikku, as Wakka is already in KH1, And there are screens of Auron in KH2.

I would also like to see Moomba's and Chocobo's in KH2, just to make it look cooler, and maybe even a couple of worlds which are FF based, instead of them all being Disney worlds.

id like to see ff worlds to im leaning tword Zanerkand but im not sure.

As for carectors they really need carectors like montiblank and maby nono im surprized no one said anything about ff tactics carecters before me.

as for disney i think they should add carectures like the dworfs i alwas liked them and i also think they sould make the worlds more dipendent on others like what you do on one could really affect another but thats just me.

i would love to see YRP. that would rock. they did add more ff characters and stuff. but a lot more Disney characters is too much. please don't add the house of mouse! please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think there will be any more FF characters in KH2 besides Auron.After all, I think there will not be any characters from first to sixth FF.It's because of their characters(Even with their releases of these old good games with added FMV.There absolutely will not be characters from FF XI and FF XII.FFXI has a major difference from all FF and FFXII will come in the same time with KH2.So I think there is only four games left.And I don't think there would be any chars from FF IX.

I'd like to see world of The Lion King.There is lot of discussion about FF characters and not much about Disney characters.After all it is the name of the thread.It would be very interesting for me to hear your opinion:Would there be any more worlds than those we do know about.And if there would, which world do you think it will be?
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

FF2: Firion
    FF4: Dark Knight Cecil
    FF5: Terra, that clown guy (were they in 5, I own Anthology but haven't played for awhile)
    FF7: Vincent, Rufus, the city of Midgard
    FF8: Seifer
    FF9: Trance Steiner & Trance Kuja
    FFX: Jecht, Maroda, the Zanarkand Blitzball team and stadium (I loved that scene . . . Blitzball is the only sport I'd actually watch, especially if people were actually getting hit out of the water)
    FFX-2: Gippal, Paine, Leblanc

DISNEY
    Robin Hood: Robin & Maid Marian, those little rabbit kids, Prince John, the sheriff and the vultures
    One of the cooler characters from Search for Atlantis like that tomboy.
    I don't have many Disney titles in my head.
    Last edited by Mercen-X; 04-30-2005 at 11:07 PM.
    Jack: How do you know?

Will: It's more of a feeling really.

Jack: Well, that's not scientific. Feeling isn't knowing. Feeling is believing. If you believe it, you can't know because there's no knowing what you believe. Then again, no one should believe what they know either. Once you know anything that anything becomes unbelievable if only by virtue of the fact you now... know it. You know?

Will: No.

If Demolition Man were remade today

Huxley: What's wrong? You broke contact.
    Spartan: Contact? I didn't even touch you.
    Huxley: Don't you want to make love?
    Spartan: Is that what you call this? Why don't we just do it the old-fashioned way?
    Huxley: NO!
    Spartan: Whoa! Okay, calm down.
    Huxley: Don't tell me to calm down!
    Spartan: What's gotten into you? 'Cause it sure as hell wasn't me.
    Huxley: Physical relations in the way of intercourse are no longer acceptable John Spartan.
    Spartan: What? Why the hell not?
    Huxley: It's the law, John. And for your information, the very idea that you suggested it makes me feel personally violated.
    Spartan: Wait a minute... violated? Huxley what the hell are you accusing me of here?
    Huxley: You need to leave, John.
    Spartan: But Huxley.
    Huxley: Get out!
    Moments later Spartan is arrested for "violating" Huxley.

By the way, that's called satire. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack - Blademaster
    I don't think there will be any more FF characters in KH2 besides Auron.After all, I think there will not be any characters from first to sixth FF.It's because of their characters(Even with their releases of these old good games with added FMV.There absolutely will not be characters from FF XI and FF XII.FFXI has a major difference from all FF and FFXII will come in the same time with KH2.So I think there is only four games left.And I don't think there would be any chars from FF IX.

I'd like to see world of The Lion King.There is lot of discussion about FF characters and not much about Disney characters.After all it is the name of the thread.It would be very interesting for me to hear your opinion:Would there be any more worlds than those we do know about.And if there would, which world do you think it will be?
    I know the ballroom from beauty and the beast is on there, Mulan is on there, Crazy Pete is on there, Riona is on there (different outfit). Um, I would totally love it if we saw our world out on there. You know CD players, video games, etc. We could play ourselves on there!!!!! I think it would be cool if Seifer was on there and maybe Fuujin if her speech is better.

If Riona is Rinoa, then I'm definitely confused.I don't think she was on any screens or trailers.
    "If the history is to change, let it change.If the world is to be destroyed, so be it.But if my fate is to die, I must simply laugh. "

The flying homo! Recognized Member Giga Guess's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Contributions to Eizon project

I think she's referring to mystery girl on the beach...and if so, I don't think that's Rinoa....

Many thanks Christmas!
    Horniest Member, 2007! Gimme a little unf unf!

good evening, miss Tifa's Real Lover(really's Avatar

i would like to see cloud and squall/leon in your party.......... at least at the collisum

I would probably go play video games or have sex (the usual) - Nominus Experse

my mom would be like "ve? yo te dije, el internet no es bueno."

"seriously, my mom tells me "que tu hase en eso el dia entero?" and im like "mami yo toy hablando con people" xD. spanglish, ftw." ~ liz

i read that Vincent was confirmed to be in KH 2 and that there will be at least 5 new FF characters in KH 2... i heard Yuna might be in it...
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

FFII: Minwu
    FFIV:Edward, Kain, Rydia
    FFVI: Shadow, Locke, Celes, Gogo, and Umaro!
    FFVII: Vincent, Tifa, Cait Sith, Red XIII
    FFVIII: Irvine, Quistis, and maybe Seifer
    FFIX: Quina, Vivi, Kuja
    FFX: Lulu, Rikku, and maybe Kimarhi

They should definately put Quina and Cait Sith in, because in some ways they kind of fit with the Disney characters. Everyone else would just be awesome to see, especially Vincent and Shadow. And it would be nice for KH to have its own Biggs and Wedge. I hope Greiver205 is correct about the 5 FF characters and Vincent. As for Disney characters, I want to see Robin Hood and Camelot from Quest for Camelot. I'd also kinda like it if Jiminey Cricket appeared in more scenes like he did in KH: CoM. I just think that would be kinda cool.
    Last edited by TurkSlayer; 04-17-2005 at 03:53 PM.

My dream will never fade! MoonZapdos's Avatar

I really want to see Vincent and Seifer.

in the forums at KingdomHearts2.net thats what i read so it may be true...and it also said that no characters from FF IX will be in the Kingdom Hearts games because they had a different creator and it wasnt Nomura...so he wont put them in the games since he did not create them...yep
    :bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou::bou:IMG]http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b95/Griever205/nyckid11lv.png[/IMG]-->Sig removed for being over the 50 KB limit.

Default you are totally wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by Giga Guess
    I think she's referring to mystery girl on the beach...and if so, I don't think that's Rinoa....
    Um, how about not. Does Rinoa have brown hair? I don't think so. Go look up Rinoa in Google images or Yahoo images. I can't remember.

Recognized Member TheAbominatrix's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Hosted Eyes on You

The girl on the beach is not Rinoa.

And as far as characters from IX (and anything before VII), yes, that is true, or at least it was true for the first KH. Im sure it'll be for the second, unfortunatly.