Thread: Dissertations.

Default Dissertations.

For those of you that have written, are writing or will be writing a dissertation.

They come in all shapes and forms, my major project is a screenplay. I am just over half way through it and it has been recieved very well by my tutors up until now.

What have other people done for their dissertations? Being that there are some serious brains on this forum and some imaginative characters I reckon that some pretty interesting projects have been undertaken or will be undertaken. So share please. I'm interested to know.

Feel the Bern Administrator Del Murder's Avatar
    Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Cid's Knight
    • Former Administrator
    • Hosted the Ciddies

I once thought about writing a dissertation on the personalities found at this very website. I'm not in any graduate programs, though, so it would just be for my own amusement. I think an entire Psych class could clean up with this place.

Proud to be the Unofficial Secret Illegal Enforcer of Eyes on Final Fantasy!
    When I grow up, I want to go to Bovine Trump University! - Ralph Wiggum

Articles
    Blog Entries
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

I think I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than go to graduate school.

I want to be a mommy when I grow up.

luckely i haven't done my dissertations yet, not for another 2 year! phew! but it will be on some sort of environmental thing....if i can i'll do it on renewable energy sources and how each country is helping out.
    i once had to do a 4000 word essay for photography on "photograph form" i just blabed about how nude pictures were like triangles and flowers (??????) no idea how i came up with it!

Trust No one

..a Russian mountain cat. Yamaneko's Avatar
    Contributions
    • Former Administrator
    • Former Cid's Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Del Murder
    I once thought about writing a dissertation on the personalities found at this very website. I'm not in any graduate programs, though, so it would just be for my own amusement. I think an entire Psych class could clean up with this place.
    Heh, you too, huh? If you ever want to do this drop me a line. I think it would be interesting.

Articles
    Blog Entries

FFXIV Character

Baloki Kyuu (Sargatanas)
    Contributions
    • Former Senior Site Staff

I have to write a huge, HUGE one in my third year and I'm not going to risk thinking that far ahead yet...
    FOA